+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What will you do if the Finale is Pre-empted?

Yep, right after these commercials.

Thanks...............grrrrr... .......comericals.........talk to you soon

FORT Fogey
    we get the full show, it started about 30 minutes late though...thanks tot he broncos-browns game

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    GAAAAAAHHH! My CBS is not pre-empted, it is OUT! Probably due to last night's storm. I'm sure wherever you guys are you can hear me screaming!
    I thought I heard something.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Not over yet.....
    My cbs butt into the very last bit of Jeff talking at the close of the show with a promo for the news. I missed whatever Jeff said about the All-stars. silly philly tv station!

Quote Originally Posted by MsFB
    My cbs butt into the very last bit of Jeff talking at the close of the show with a promo for the news. I missed whatever Jeff said about the All-stars. silly philly tv station!
    All he said about it was: "The next season of Survivor is Survivor All-Stars. Favorite castaways from previous seasons are comin' back. It premieres on February 1st immediately following the Superbowl and I can only tell you, you will not be disappointed."
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by John
    The show will absolutely not be delayed. If, for some reason, there is breaking news that required pre-emption, then they will go back to Survivor "in progress". Either way, you're gonna miss the first half.
    John, I missed everything I predicted on this show and everything in the last week except for 1, Thank you CBS for being boneheads and not respecting Survivor fans all over the country. I got to watch the entire show.

Sorry to Jinx it if anyone is superstitious.
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

Yeah, oops, I was wrong on that one

Glad you got to see it.

FORT Newbie
    Up in Anchorage, where they routinely add a few minutes of local ads to the primetime lineup ( the 10 OClock news sometimes starts at 10:10), right before the segment where they read the final ballots, there was about 3-4 seconds of news-like footage of a local politician or something... long enough for my fiancee and i to think that we weren't gonna see the rest of the show.

Alas, all was well, and after our little scare, we saw the rest of the show ( and were whooping it up that Sandra won).
    "what a night this is gonna be, I think I'll let the world sleep without me." The The

What a nightmare, AN! I lived in Alaska for 7 years, and I go back to visit my parents periodically, too. Alaska television stations are among the most poorly-run in the U.S. from what I can tell. Glad you got to see the whole show, though.

And welcome to the FORT!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345