+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Episode 10 discussion thread ***Spoilers****

The voting situation was a little ironic. I was expecting most of the votes to be for "The Snake" a.k.a. Jake. Oh well...I guess I'm just gullible!

Thanks for the reward mini-recap Fluff. I was preoccupied during the first half of the episode. (Yep, also boycotting. No Ken, no Kylie.) Luckily, I tuned in to see him on the jury.

I was shocked that Penny voted for Jake and snuffed his torch in the IC. Evil!

SO glad she's gone!!!!!!

I'm not really sure why Jake would throw his vote to Jan.
    Perhaps he thought she was less likely to retaliate if he did manage to get through this TC.
    "That's Numberwang!"

He impressed me, though, by not voting for Penny.

Penny was a little obvious in her desire to see Jake eliminated from the IC.

She didn't need to snuff one of his torches and rather than making her look like a potential ally to Chuay Gahn, I think it made her look unreliable and disloyal.
    I think she could have played it a little more cool tonight and not be so blatant in her bid to disassociate herself from Jake.
    "That's Numberwang!"

JR.
    Penny got what she deserved. No hesitation in putting the shank in Jake's back.

Brian is going back and forth in alliances between Clay and Ted. If he's not careful, that is going to blow up in his face.

I agree Wolf.
    I can see why he would have taken Clay on the trip with him as Clay did come in second place, but the too-ing and fro-ing could cost him.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I'm not sure Brian is really in an alliance with Clay...I think Clay thinks he is, but I'm not sure given they didn't vote the same way.

Clay was pretty adamant about getting Jake out....

I was pretty surprised they didn't take this opp to get Jake out. He's dangerous in my opinion.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Fluff, your analysis of tonight is dead on. Penny was foolish and made herself look like the real "snake" IMHO. Also, Jake was very smart to start talking to Helen - and Ted for that matter. Jake should have gone ahead and told Ted who told him to vote for Ted - he had nothing to gain protecting Briand and Clay - that was a big mistake.

Helen and Ted SHOULD see that voting out Clay and Brian is the right move, but they don't. And it will cost them in the end.

Clay made another comment tonight that really showed me he's a vile little vermin - his comment that Jake's mouth overloaded his rear end or something. What an ass.

And to all of you that I gave greif to about not liking Penny, I humbly apologize. She showed her true colors tonight. Can you ever imagine little Elisabeth turning on Rodger that way? She got what she deserved. And Jake not voting against her was a great move - if he ever does make it to the vote, she won't be able to hold it against him - assuming she's smart enough to realize he didn't vote against her.

I was a bit annoyed at the IC tonight. Jake had no chance, despite the fact that he was getting everything right. What a rip!
    Last edited by Paulie; 11-22-2002 at 12:00 PM.

+ Reply to Thread