+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this the end of the M/F/M/F/M/F winners streak?

Quote Originally Posted by Quinito
    whats this twist about? haven't heard anything about a twist...someone fill me in please...
    It's supposed to be a joke she told in the late show when dave asked her who do you think shez going to win :rolleyes

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by lalol
    It's supposed to be a joke she told in the late show when dave asked her who do you think shez going to win :rolleyes
    No, they say on the cbs.com site that there will be a twist in the F4. It should be interesting and it better NOT be any more outcast crap. I LOVE Ryno to death, but he should not win, even though I wish he did.

I am hoping for an end to that stupid male/female pattern since I want Darrah to win! Jon is the only male left and I don't want to see him win

Well that specific joke was Christa joking about herself coming back which was hilarious

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by karalott
    Jenna looked like a saint compared to Jon. But I don't think anyone on S6 hated Jenna as much as they hate Jon on S7. Do you really think that Rupert, Christa, or Sandra will vote for Jon? Chances are, Darrah, Lill, and Ryan won't either, with Burton being the only one. Jenna's didn't really surprise me as much as who voted for her did, but if Jon wins- well, that should be an interesting audience reaction. I doubt MB can pay those people enough to cheer for him.
    I can see Christa voting on who she thinks played the best game and if your going on that assumption Sandra or Jon would be her likely votes. I think there is a good chance Ryan would vote for Jon also.

I hope the streak ends...and please MB no more twists.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    I hope the streak ends...and please MB no more twists.

If Jon wins, I will be convinced that the Apocalypse has arrived.
    I will vomit & have nightmares for a month if Jon wins this. I'm so sick of repulsive "winners" on this show.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    No, they say on the cbs.com site that there will be a twist in the F4. It should be interesting and it better NOT be any more outcast crap. I LOVE Ryno to death, but he should not win, even though I wish he did.

I am hoping for an end to that stupid male/female pattern since I want Darrah to win! Jon is the only male left and I don't want to see him win
    Enough with the twists, MB! I have to wonder if he'll be all twisted out by the time the new Survivor rolls around (not the all star, but the one with new people.)
    It'll really ruin the finale for me if any of the outcasts get to come back into the game and win it. I didn't even like the fact that Burton and Lill were allowed back in. Then again, I never liked Burton, and didn't really like Lill up until last week, so maybe I would have liked the twist better if someone else had come back.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    If this isn't the end of the streak, I will harm something. Imo, Jon is pretty much worthless, except his hair, which might be able to give a family of mice shelter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12