+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    You seem to fault a lot of people just for playing the game.
    You can't be all happy fun time on Survivor and still win, it rarely happens.
    I'd ask Burton if he regretted taking Jon on the reward challenge when he could have taken Darrah and avoided giving Sandra time to work the girls into a frenzy.
    I don't fault anybody anything. The topic was, if you could ask the Survivors questions, what would they be, not if you could ask the Survivors a nice softball question about all the good things they did in the game, what would it be.

I posted what I was interested in knowing, nothing more, nothing less. Don't read more into it than that, because there really isn't anything. Just some early morning musings about how certain events would have changed the game dramatically, given the gift of hindsight.

Pink_princess, I really like your questions. There's no point in watching the after show (for me) unless Jiffy really makes them squirm. That's the best part.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    Jon - Where exactly do you think you'll find a job now that most of us know what a lying, scheming, misogynist pig you are? Oh, and how's gramma?
    PinkPrincess--you nailed it! (and Jon)

I forgot a few:

Why did T and D vote against Ryano?

Why did Christa and Ryano hate each other? something about oranges?
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    To all of'm..

IF you could have brought your luxury items with you, now knowing and participating through the game.... would you of kept the same items that you brought, or brought something else?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    "Do you think that anyone who is unwilling to check their morals at the door ever has a chance of winning?"

-Randy
    'And it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive.'
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Rupert - would you do it again? (Sorry...couldn't resist)

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cathyc
    I would ask Sandra and Christa why on earth they broke their agreement with Darrah and T to get rid of Burton. How could they believe anything Jon said.
    Christa answered this question during her CBS chat:

Question: Christa, why did you and Sandra go with Jon last week instead of the female alliance?

Christa: Well, what you didn't see is that Tijuana threatened me, telling me that if I didn't hand over the only working lighter we bought in the village then they would switch their vote from Burton back to me. I figured if Tijuana could actually pull it off and tell Jon and Burton about Christa then I would be indeed the next to go. So, essentially I figured I might as well vote out T if it was going to be me...why not? Move one more spot ahead...carry on!

FORT Fogey
    Chopstick, I definitely think Rupert would do it again.

Everyone's questions have been very good! I definitely like them, you guys! Good job.

As for Jon though, this is a game. His lying is part of the game, so it really shouldn't effect him outside of it.

Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    Christa answered this question during her CBS chat:

Question: Christa, why did you and Sandra go with Jon last week instead of the female alliance?

Christa: Well, what you didn't see is that Tijuana threatened me, telling me that if I didn't hand over the only working lighter we bought in the village then they would switch their vote from Burton back to me. I figured if Tijuana could actually pull it off and tell Jon and Burton about Christa then I would be indeed the next to go. So, essentially I figured I might as well vote out T if it was going to be me...why not? Move one more spot ahead...carry on!
    That explains a lot!!!! Why don't they show us important stuff like this!!!!
    Reality TV

1. America's Top Model: Eva
    2. The Apprentice: Andy
    3. Survivor: Julie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast