+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738

Thread: 12/11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Unfortunately If the girls know whats best...if they didnt have Lil to chose from, the best person to take the to final 2 would be John because he pissed a lot of people off...and if it was Lil taking someone to the final two and she picks john ... that would SUCK!!!!! I almost stopped watching when Brian (Survivor Thailand) won cause I hated him sooooooooooo much!!! If Lil and John go to the final 2 and/or either one win I will once again stand up and yell at my tv and my husband will run and hide in the bedroom As for last nights episode...I have to agree I was so incredibly happy with the tribal council .. specially after all the crap the boys talked during the whole episode! I just hope Jeff will make fun of Burton for the stupid remark he made bout Lil in his final goodbye...that and I cannot wait to hear Sandra and Rupert go off on John after they know the truth bout his grandma (cause you know they will!!)

....counting the days till Sunday night

I forgot to add ... GO DARRAH!!!! (yes another Darrah fan)
    Survivor All Stars!!!
    Survivor Rocks! #1 Ken Fan! (Survivor Thailand)

Monster House and Extreme Makeover: Home Edition = BEST SHOWS ON TV!!!

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    Yeah, seriously, he is so arrogant, it's just not funny. You should check out his chat. He says Lill betrayed him first. Bunch of BS that is. He is such a hypocrite.

Yeah, as for Sandra telling Lill a few TC's ago that no one could beat her, I still believe that was beautiful game play. Lill will believe Sandra and think she will win this game which will NOT happen. No one on that jury will vote for her, now add Burton to the mix and the point gets solidified. I hope if Lill makes the F2 that she gets completely shut out 7-0. It would be the absolute best. I would cheer so loudly. Oh wow, would I ever!

I really think there's a serious chance of that happening, LC. Sandra was awesome on the game last night! Except for the plans to sabotage the tribe. That was pretty juvenile.

Namaste.

Well, I guess Osten doesn't have to worry about too many questions at the reunion show...
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    calling jon, Johnny Rotten gives the Sex Pistols a bad name, and after Syd they need all the help they can get in the image department.

Quote Originally Posted by pink_princess
    She apparently was too busy learning how to french kiss younger men.
    There's that image again. Gee thanks Pink. :o)

toothdoc

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflies
    Unfortunately If the girls know whats best...if they didnt have Lil to chose from, the best person to take the to final 2 would be John because he pissed a lot of people off...and if it was Lil taking someone to the final two and she picks john ... that would SUCK!!!!! I almost stopped watching when Brian (Survivor Thailand) won cause I hated him sooooooooooo much!!! If Lil and John go to the final 2 and/or either one win I will once again stand up and yell at my tv and my husband will run and hide in the bedroom As for last nights episode...I have to agree I was so incredibly happy with the tribal council .. specially after all the crap the boys talked during the whole episode! I just hope Jeff will make fun of Burton for the stupid remark he made bout Lil in his final goodbye...that and I cannot wait to hear Sandra and Rupert go off on John after they know the truth bout his grandma (cause you know they will!!)

....counting the days till Sunday night

I forgot to add ... GO DARRAH!!!! (yes another Darrah fan)
    Yeah, a Lill/Jon F2 would be awful, but of course I'd rather see Jon win. I would not throw something at the TV screen and start yelling unprintable words. I would if Lill won, though.

I have to ask you, would you have rather seen Brian or Clay win Thailand? I wanted Brian to win because it was the lesser of 2 evils. Clay was just a sexist jack @$$.

YAY! Another Darrah fan! And you're just like me, loved Ryno first, and now is cheering for Darrah!

Yeah, a Lill/Jon F2 would be awful, but of course I'd rather see Jon win. I would not throw something at the TV screen and start yelling unprintable words. I would if Lill won, though.
    This would be the worst F2 imaginable...I think I would cry.

I have to ask you, would you have rather seen Brian or Clay win Thailand? I wanted Brian to win because it was the lesser of 2 evils. Clay was just a sexist jack @$$.
    Actually, I think I am one of the 3 or 4 people that were ok with Brian winning. Vee, too...although I was rooting for Neleh cuz she is from my area.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by ToothDoc
    There's that image again. Gee thanks Pink. :o)

toothdoc
    Hehehe. If I have to live with it burned on my retinas, I can do no less than share the wealth from time to time.

"I have to ask you, would you have rather seen Brian or Clay win Thailand? I wanted Brian to win because it was the lesser of 2 evils. Clay was just a sexist jack @$$."

Actually I agree completely with you... Clay was a sexist jack @$$ although I think Brian is too but not to the degree that clay was...so yes I agree .. Brian should have won out of the two of them....but since we are on the subject I think Ken should have won the whole thing!!! hehehe
    Survivor All Stars!!!
    Survivor Rocks! #1 Ken Fan! (Survivor Thailand)

Monster House and Extreme Makeover: Home Edition = BEST SHOWS ON TV!!!

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this!"

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflies
    Actually I agree completely with you... Clay was a sexist jack @$$ although I think Brian is too but not to the degree that clay was...so yes I agree .. Brian should have won out of the two of them....but since we are on the subject I think Ken should have won the whole thing!!! hehehe
    Yeah, I would've liked to have seen Ken win that season but that would require a favorite to win. I wanted Erin to win that season the most.

Yeah, Brian was sexist, but Clay was soooooo much worse! Just about every other word was some horrible sexist comment. I hated him so much.

+ Reply to Thread