+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Standing in the Shadows, Week 11

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Lill
    Winning reward challenge was the greatest! Iíve never enjoyed being naked beneath silk pajamas so much in my life! I felt so free, I jumped up and down on my bed like a kid. Jon was watching me with that look in his eyes. I might have let him have his way with me too, but he talked down to me and hurt my feelings. So I got mad and went to bed, naked underneath these silk pajamas. Let him dream on that one awhile!
    [/i]

Man...i can't get enough of Lil's shadows...hillarious!!!

Then thereís Burton. What a disappointment! I thought we had a pact to go to the final two. We sat as close as lovers on the beach late one night discussing our plans. When he waffled and said he wasnít thinking that far ahead, he began to sound like that cur Andrew to me. I thought we had something special. I thought we meant something to one another. But heís rejected me. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, and by golly, I wonít be made a fool of twice in this game.
    [/i]
    Well written and too funny

Thankfully after the tribal council this week, I realized I donít need Burton. Everyone loves me! I may well be the nicest, hardest working person to ever play Survivor. Iím sure Iím going to win this thing. Cincinnati, you have much to be proud of.
    [/i]
    Proud of what?...I feel sorry for all the cincinnati people..Everybody loves her? :rolleyes

Too funny!

"Let it be known" that I like Sandra's the best! Christa's was also very funny.
    Ginger Rogers made all of the same dance moves as Fred Astaire- only backwards and in high-heels!

Great job Shadows! Too bad the season is almost over. Who knew Darrah "verbally shapechanges"?
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

LOL!! These are hilarious! Thanks for the laughs!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12