+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Ep. 11: "A Big Surprise...and Another"

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Yeah, I am Cali, but Miss F is right - he could use a hat.

I really wanted to like Clay when the season started.
    I loved the diamond in the rough comment too.
    He has been good at the challenges, but considering he does bog all round the camp he should be feeling well rested when challenge time comes round.

I hate the way his alliance with Brian has made him so damn sure of himself.

I really think Helen is going to turn on him in favour of Ted and Jake. She has already voted against Clay once as she assumes he doesn't need the money, she now has proof that Brian doesn't.
    That might be enough to make her look elsewhere.
    She had the opportunity to take Ted out of the IC twice last week but didn't take it, she did however snuff out two of Brian's torches.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Princess
    I hate the way his alliance with Brian has made him so damn sure of himself.
    It is really very annoying how Clay has been acting now.

She had the opportunity to take Ted out of the IC twice last week but didn't take it, she did however snuff out two of Brian's torches.
    Interesting... I had forgot that about Helen. It would be kind of fun to see the look on Brian's face if he gets thrown out of Briania!

Briania.

I still stand by my theory that the main reason Jake isn't gone is because of Helen.

Helen's not stupid and even if she did run to Clay and Brian with Jake's talk to her, she may have just done that to gage their reaction and to curry favour.

I think she's probably listened to Jake and took it to heart. I still don't count Helen out. I think MB has edited the past few shows pretty heavily to set up Clay and Brian for a fall. Helen really is the only one prepared to do it.

I really hope she wins, but that Jake and Ted finish 2-3.

Odd, since I couldn't stand Helen during the Ghandia fiasco.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Helen's not stupid and even if she did run to Clay and Brian with Jake's talk to her, she may have just done that to gage their reaction and to curry favour.
    I completely agree, Miss F.

And I also agree that the way things have been edited of late make Clay and Brian appear very much in controll - which is exactly what MB wants us to think! Unless of course, he knows that we know what he wants us to think, in which case maybe he didn't edit it at all, and Brian and Clay are in control. Of course, if MB knew that we knew that he knew that, then apparently I have either had too much or not enough coffee this morning and I'm simply babbling.

Aha Miss F, we are operating with a single brain on this issue.
    I was so mad with Helen during the whole Ghandia issue.
    She really fuelled the fire by running back to Ghandia with the things Brian had told her. There was just no need for that.

Helen is not is a great position to win now, she could make top three by allowing things to remain as they are, but she could go further if she decides to take control of her own fate instead of leaving it to Brian and Clay.
    "That's Numberwang!"

We're getting good at this guys.

The promo shows that it is Clay who has the outburst back at camp as we predicted.

Helen commented that Clay didn't like what Jake had to say because it was true, Jake does work harder than Clay.

It also looks as though it's the family challenge reward during this episode.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I really hope it's Clay that goes, but they are almost leading up to that too much.

EMB - he builds up all this hope in me. I will be in tears when Jake goes.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.

On second thought - the big shock could be Brian getting the boot.

After all, Clay is pretty hated - especially by Sook Jai. Clay would be ideal to take to F2.

Burnett has only 2 modes of operation:

1) Big build-up that something else happens, and then the thing happens that you should have expected. Yawn.

2) Big build-up that something else happens, and then that something else actually happens. Yawn.

The only suspense is, which is it this time?

+ Reply to Thread