+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ep 10 Recap - "Did You Hear The One About My Dead Grandma?

"Christaís finance appears, only to be met by one of her best gargoyle faces. Christa is not an attractive crier. Pete has the look of a military man, but Christa looks as though she could take him in a fight. Their embrace is the longest and prompts Jiff to declare heís about to cry himself, the others find that possibility most amusing."

HAHAHAHA...So true....

Gr8 recap!

I don't mind that Jon did that lie about his grandma but the person who annoys me the most is Burton. He is ruleing the camp when he shouldnt even be there, he is an outcast and as jon put it 'they are losers they have always benn losers and will be for the rest of their lives.' Burton voted the best player ever, Rupert, out damn him the outcast

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Meanie
    Since this is my first season watching Survivor, are the loved ones supposed to perform or be part of the challenges? It didn't seem that strange to me that Granny would have showed up. I'm sure Jon's parents disowned him a long time ago, but you know how grandmas are. I just thought it was a visit and nothing more. I was pretty sure he wasn't going to have a *girlfriend* appear.

Great recap, Fluff.
    The loved ones have been turning up and taking part since S4.
    The first challenge they were involved in was very simple, they had to move spaces on a large board. Once they could not move anymore they were out.
    S5 saw the loved ones eating insects, scorpions etc.

I just at the mere thought that a girlfriend would turn up to see John.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Lizzy, because 2 fingers, pointed outward on each shoulder are the "Jonny Fairplay" symbol. I'll send you some literature from the Fairplay Cult, if I can figure out how to work this copy machine.
    Hi! I have a question for John...

Sorry if this is a bit late, but I just joined this forum today. Anyway, I'd love to know more about the Fairplay Cult. I read that you had some information which you shared with Lizzy. Would you be willing to share it with me too?

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by bullfish
    Hi! I have a question for John...

Sorry if this is a bit late, but I just joined this forum today. Anyway, I'd love to know more about the Fairplay Cult. I read that you had some information which you shared with Lizzy. Would you be willing to share it with me too?

Thank you!
    Welcome bullfish, from a fellow canuck.

And I do hope John was just kidding about the cult!

"I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Welcome bullfish, from a fellow canuck.

And I do hope John was just kidding about the cult!

Hey Qboots! Thanks for the warm welcome! It's great to be here. I've read the boards and the contributors seem really great: funny, creative, respectful...I like it!!!

P.S. I'm a proud Cannuck but what I wouldn't give to live in Arizona during the Winter!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234