+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: SurvivorPhoenix claims to know the final 2 *Spoilers*

Yep, we all know who's predicted to be in... But I hadn't heard about the photo.

In any case, this isn't really the thread to discuss this, there's one where it's better-suited. This one's for final 2.

That those two were the finalists was predicted in a spoiler thread really early on in this S7 season--perhaps after the first week. I'd read it here at the FORT.

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    That those two were the finalists was predicted in a spoiler thread really early on in this S7 season--perhaps after the first week. I'd read it here at the FORT.

I agree. This prediction of the final two isn't new. I also read it here on the FORT right after the first episode was aired. The thread said that one of the final two would be an older woman who returned to the game after she was given a second chance. The other survivor rumored to be in the final two was Darrah. I don't know who the original poster was, but I do know I read it here more than a couple months ago. I don't want to see Lil, Burton, or Jon win, but I don't have any qualms about Darrah, Christa or Sandra winning.

A lot of people have problems with people winning who were seen to be flying under the radar, but I definately think it's one of the MANY strategies that a contestant can use to stay alive. It's obviously not the most exciting strategy to us....the viewers.....when it comes to sitting down on a Thursday night to watch the show, but if it works for that contestant than I say....more power to them. Take Darrah for instance...everything I've read and seen regarding her personality indicates that she is a VERY competitive, and outgoing person. Therefore....the way she is portrayed on the show is definately out of character for her. She herself has labeled herself as someone who has a hard time keeping her mouth closed, and not speaking what's on her mind. She is intentionally trying (and succeeding) to be someone who is not seen as a threat, or a wave maker. I said many weeks ago in a thread here, that I believed there is much more to Darrah, and how she plays the game then we see during the painfully short hour we see each week. She is definately using a strategy to achieve a win in this game, even if the strategy she chose to go with is apparently not very popular with most people. It appears very likely that she is familiar with how this game works, and the outcome of past series. We all know that the more vocal, physical, and outgoing you are on this show....the bigger the target you place on your back. I'm sure she is aware of this as well, and decided to take the low road, and lay low. Flying under the radar does not translate into Not being hungry on the island, Not competing well in competition, Not participating in alliances etc. Darrah has been through all the misery just as much as her more outgoing counterparts. She just chose not to be the Mastermind behind all the schemes, and that was probably a great move on her part. Many people percieve her to be less than intelligent, but again...from what I've read....she is anything but. She has a degree in Business (I believe that's what she majored in), and I think she is unfairly judged on her accent.

I was a huge Rupert fan, but alas he can't win now. I'm not necessarily pulling for Darrah to win, but I won't have a problem if she does. To me...there are three people left who deserve to win, and three who definately don't. If one of the three undeserving (IMO) don't win, I won't be thrilled, but I wouldn't say I'll never watch the show again. That's just silly. This is the nature of the game. We...as the viewers....sometimes win, and sometimes lose as well. We might not win this one, but there is always the next time!

Ugh. That's awful. I wouldn't be too upset about the second one (even though she hasn't played at all) but the first one would be dreadful. Ugh. Ugh.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I'm probably one of the few that would rather Lillian win over Darrah.

I know Lillian. I know who she is, what she's like.

I don't know who Darrah is at all. She has likely the highest invisibility to number of episodes ratio ever.

Well, I know Lil, and I know she doesn't deserve to win

But this is what makes the show fun.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

You're Pirate Report should be named Spoiler Thread Part II with that whole Darrah/Final 2 segment.

FORT Newbie
    like it or not... it seems to me that the spoilers provided by survivorphoenix are horrifyingly correct......
    read the previous spoilers they've posted...

i really do hope sandra win but. why did i ever highlight the inivisible letters!!! argh
    Life is but illusions of wishes. Wishes that comes true is what we call fairyland.

If I were in Italy Italian Idol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Idol Critic
    To me...there are three people left who deserve to win, and three who definately don't. If one of the three undeserving (IMO) don't win, I won't be thrilled, but I wouldn't say I'll never watch the show again.

Do you mean to say that if one of the three undeserving does win, you won't be thrilled. Because the above statement doesn't co-inside with the previous paragraph of who you are rooting for?

"I come from humble grounds. I was never spoiled, so I know how to appreciate things given to me"

Quote Originally Posted by Italian Idol
    Do you mean to say that if one of the three undeserving does win, you won't be thrilled. Because the above statement doesn't co-inside with the previous paragraph of who you are rooting for?

Oops...yes....that's exactly what I meant. My hands were moving faster than my brain in typing that. It was a typo...thanks for catching it!

I'm going to edit my post to eliminate further confusion.

+ Reply to Thread