+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Lex thinks this seasons a bore:

I agree SJ. I actually find it funny how WRONG I was about so many of these people. They may not be the most beautiful people in the world, but they sure are manipulative.

To be honest, I'd prefer a F6 where at least 5 of them are determined to win, (Jan being the obvious wild card) than a winner like Vee.

Whoever wins now is better than HER.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

SuperJude™
    I think that MB knew how lame that was and changed certain things to make sure another lame winner didn't happen. That is unless Jan wins. Well at least she picked the team so there would be some solace if she won.

Of all the Survivor columns, the one Lex writes is the most entertaining. People should give it a read.

Only person I was wrong about here was Shi-Ann. Well I didn't like her at first but then Rob(2 b's!) was so annoying that I started to like her. Then she screwed up. Well now, in the recap episode, she calls herself Shi-Devil?

Can we have her and Ghandia in a WWF Steel Cage Match? Winner gets a bucket of chicken guts and a Polaroid camera?

-SJ™

Of all the Survivor columns, the one Lex writes is the most entertaining. People should give it a read.
    You mean besides ours, right SJ?

Lex has done a good job with his column-writing, but his gut sure got him into trouble on the show. He had the potential to go far, but blew it all on his own.

Whoa, back up the trolley!

I occassionally read Lex, but what happened? He got in trouble? Why? What was said?
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Um, not for writing the column...I meant he cut his own throat on the show...By trusting his gut.

SuperJude™
    Well obvioulsy I love the columns written here, or I would not post here.

So much love!

Anyway, I would have to say, Lex made it to the final 3 and all things considered that isn't too damned bad. Of course his "gut" thing will be a running joke as long as Survivor is on t.v., but the man amused me and made it a lot further than I thought he would have.

And yes his article is pretty astute. 'Cept the boring statement. Hey Survivor 3 wan't exactly all that amazing either, but I guess that is post-Survivor jealousy.

Man I wish he had won though. Ethan was just so nice that I got convinced that he secretly smokes crack, worships Satan, and steals bodies from the morgue. Bastard! How dare he beat my favorite to win Survivor 3!!!!!

-SJ™

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I missed all the CM talk, but Cali pretty much summed it up with the comment on editing in a bad personality

I LOVE that
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

lol SJ! I agree, Lex was a great character on the show, and it would have been interesting to see him win (back off, fluff! )...But as last season proved beyond the shadow of a doubt, the most deserving of a win doesn't always get it. I'd say almost never in Survivor.

Actually John, I think it would have been great to see Lex win s3.
    Much as I adore Ethan, I think Lex is a far more colourful character and him winning would have been good for the show.
    I think Ethan winning was good also as it proved that an incredibly nice and fantastically hot guy can win this thing.
    "That's Numberwang!"

it proved that an incredibly nice and fantastically hot guy can win this thing
    Now we just need to prove that an incredibly wierd and fantastically tattooed guy can win.

I'm still holding out hope that a surgically-enhanced blonde bimbo can win it.

+ Reply to Thread