+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanksgiving????/Survivor???

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Well, luckily they moved it to Wednesday...cause I'd hate missing Thanksgiving.

LOL! Exactly Maveno....it would be a shame to have to cancel Thanksgiving this year! ROFLMAO.

I just checked in both Yahoo TV and CBS website and it says that Survivor is on this Thursday as scheduled.

!?

Correct. Next week's episode will be on Wednesday (the 26th of November).
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Isn't Thanksgiving week when they traditionally did the recap show (I know that they aren't having one this year)?
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by dantrb
    I just checked in both Yahoo TV and CBS website and it says that Survivor is on this Thursday as scheduled.

!?
    I was all confused too. I thought Thanksgivings was this week, also. What was I thinking?

Thanks everyone for all the info.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by becca
    I was all confused too. I thought Thanksgivings was this week, also. What was I thinking?

Thanks everyone for all the info.
    Probably about what I was thinking when I tried to set up a meeting for next Thursday. No wonder the day was so wide open on my calendar...

Quote Originally Posted by Idol Critic
    Yes...that's true. It's definately on the Wednesday night before Thanksgiving. Not only that, but the espisode they will be showing is titled "THE GREAT LIE"!

Thank goodness! I will be visiting family out-of-town and insisting upon watching Survivor would be frowned :mad: upon as anti-social.

Namaste.

FORT Fogey

I can't imagine what everyone would think. Or everyone would get in the way and be loud and I wouldn't hear anything and miss out on half the show. I'd have to tape it just in case so YAY that it's on Wednesday.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12