+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Survivor: Pirate Report (Day 24) - Life Goes on for the Drake... er... Balboa Tribe

[QUOTE=PrincessRight] Something about Darrah's Ryno boot message QUOTE]

What was her boot message? I must have missed that.

Namaste.

[QUOTE=Suxie]
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessRight
    Something about Darrah's Ryno boot message QUOTE]

She thanked him for 'respecting the fact she had a boyfriend'. Sounds like he attempted a little hanky panky to me.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

searching for madness PrincessRight's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Suxie]
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessRight
    Something about Darrah's Ryno boot message QUOTE]

Quote from Markopoloís Survivor Insider Episode 8 Yahoo Platinum:

Darrah (votes Ryno): Ryan, I'm voting for you only so I can leave you a message. Thanks for respecting me. For respecting that I have a boyfriend. And thank you for also being a good friend.

~~~~~~

Interpret however you want. To me the message doesn't make sense! Couldn't she have been more discreet? I won't be surprised if there's a subliminal message within Darrah's message. Or perhaps, I've just had too much caffeine this morning.
    "If the only prayer you say in your entire life is Thank You, that would be enough."
    Meister Eckhart
    "God can dream a bigger dream for you than you can ever dream for yourself."
    Oprah Winfrey

I agree, it was a very strange, yet definately intended to say something type message.

I appreciate the feedback on the Report, and certainly this is getting into the fun part of the game. Those of you who have posted different angles on the future here, I can definately see your points as well. I am merely going with my gut feel for the game right now. In the big picture, I think there is an untold story to this point, and I am fearful we are heading to final result similar to Jenna's win, were in the interests of hiding the winner, MB forgets to show us why they win.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX
    In the big picture, I think there is an untold story to this point, and I am fearful we are heading to final result similar to Jenna's win, were in the interests of hiding the winner, MB forgets to show us why they win.

This is something I fear as well. Although I like some suspense in regards to the winner, I prefer to see at least some indication of their strategies and alliances without getting blindsided by it in the final episodes.

This thread got a little off track along the way, but I wanted to thank you again for an excellent report. They always get me thinking about strategies I hadn't considered.

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Regular
    I first want to apologize for not recognizing the effort which went into the pirate report and it does a pretty good analysis. I fear like you said so much of what is really going on is hidden so we cant pick the winner.

I still think Rupert may go this week but any alliance formed by Burton wont last past the booting anyway so I cant see it as really being an alliance but rather a boot of opportunity. The only way alliances will come into play is if neither Burton or Rupert win the IC.

caychris, if no one has said it yet... to FORT

FORT Regular
    Thanks. Ive tried a few of the other boards but this one seems to have some of the best minds and manners around.

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Great report, once again, Bill. I really admire your thought process. Have you considered going on Survivor yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX
    In the big picture, I think there is an untold story to this point, and I am fearful we are heading to final result similar to Jenna's win, were in the interests of hiding the winner, MB forgets to show us why they win.
    Jenna's win was so disappointing. I hope MB learned something from that and won't make the same mistake twice.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    A great analysis Bill.
    I agree that MB has gone so editing mad, that the last few times we couldn't understand why the person who won was successful.

Oh and you would make a great survivor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast