+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Season 7 Spoiler Discussion Thread - for any and all spoilers.

Official Season 7 Spoiler Discussion Thread - for any and all spoilers.

We really need one of these.

Okay, anyway, we all realize spoilers can be wrong. It doesn't need to be reminded over and over again.

I can't dictate what anyone says, but it does get annoying if we are discussing a spoiler and someone comes in and says about how now to always trust spoilers and that they can be wrong. It's fun to discuss spoilers wheather they become right OR wrong.

So, anyway, TDT (www.truedorktimes.com) has a new boot sheet up.
    By the way, their boot sheet can change everyday, but they are confident about Lill coming in second, with Ryan and Rupert the first and second jurors.

http://www.truedorktimes.com/s7/survivometer7.htm

Some tidbits going into the next episode:

Ryan Opray is gone tomorrow. There is flight information regarding who took a trip down to Panama for the family reward challenge. Apparently the Family Reward challenge will happen in the Final 7 because 8 flew down. Here are the names:

Laura Boneham - Rupert's wife
    Dan Fields - Related or a friend of Jon's
    Lonnie Morris - Lillian's Husband
    DeeDee Roberts - Burton's mom
    William Shell - Tijuana's (most likely) brother (they know it's Tijuana but not 100% if it's her brother, but it's for Tijuana)
    Marcus Twine - Sandra's Husband
    Peter Waydo - Christa's Husband
    Bradley Williams - Darrah's Boyfriend

Only Ryan Opray's is missing. Buh bye.

Now, Mr411 had been saying the next three boots were Andrew, Ryan O, and then Rupert for a few weeks now. Snewser then posts in the topic at Sucks and says the flight info Mr411 provides as evidence is wrong, and that all the family members took the same flights in and out.

It doesn't seem to have mattered though, TDT and SurvivorPhoenix apparently have learned Rupert is going in Episode 9. They also have Sandra as the winner currently (yesterday they had Darrah at the top with Burton at third, Lill at second), and now it is Sandra at the top, with Burton right after Rupert, and Jon third - Lill second.

Leo
    Premium Member
    I don't get it. How can anyone have the winner up? Final two, I understand. But the winner?

shhhhh Leo, remember we aren't allowed to question the spoiler information.
    :nono
    :rolleyes
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    I must have been sleeping under a rock some where...and I have a rubber suit on just in case john wants to kick me.....but when did the Flying become an expert on this show...

Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    I don't get it. How can anyone have the winner up? Final two, I understand. But the winner?
    I think they are basing it on the assumption that Lil is in F2 on their sheets. That's how I see it unfolding as well: Sandra and Christa will take Lil with them all the way, because who would vote for Outcast to win if there is an option? Burton might, but even that is not a sure vote. And ex Morgans won't vote for the outcast who betrayed them. Drakes might vote for Burton if he would be in F2, so Morgan's can't team up with him either like Drakes can with Lil. So be it Sandra/Christa and Lil as F2, Sandra/Christa should already know she won with a landslide. Additionally Sandra and Christa know they won't choose each other for final two if one of them wins final immunity, they are too practical players to do something uncertain like that.

Edit: and I guess they have their reasons to believe Sandra will be one of F2 of Sandra/Christa duo (there seems to be rumour about huge bets being placed on Sandra's favor), so she should win it hands down against Lil.
    Last edited by Tirlittan; 11-13-2003 at 08:40 AM.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by museumguy
    I must have been sleeping under a rock some where...and I have a rubber suit on just in case john wants to kick me.....but when did the Flying become an expert on this show...

I particularly loved how when I speculated about what something might mean, I got slapped down nice and hard by one or two who apparently are the experts (and psychic to boot).

Face it, none of us are "experts" on a show that we haven't even seen unravel yet. We can see certain signs, read certain clues and speculate about what they might mean and we can read a whole lot of things into something that means nothing. It's a moving line, IMO, but to me, spoilers are things you *know* are going to happen based on inside information that is confirmable. Speculation is reading general insider information and extrapolating it to come to a conclusion.

Both spoilers and speculation can be wrong, but isn't that half the fun for a lot of us? Trying to guess what comes next and then scratching our heads and marveling how we didn't see it coming when we're totally completely wrong?

I can't imagine Sandra taking it all, but I never thought wacko Lill would be back either. I'll wait until the field is a little sparser before I start thinking about who might win and how.

And now, back to my desperately needed .

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlying
    Mr411 has confirmed flights by loved ones of Lillian (husband), Burton (mother), Christa (fiance), Darrah (boyfriend), Rupert (wife), and now Sandra (husband) for the family reward challenge. Jon, Tijuana, and Rhino have not shown anything yet.

Few things about this information:

Since Rupert's loved one flies out a day or two later than all the other confirmed, this would mean Rupert goes before the family challenge. Mr411 claims Rupert goes right after Ryan Opray who is going this week (also claimed by Mr411 but this is the very general consesus in the spoiler community, and Snewser does seem to agree via his scorecard). The thing is, this would mean the family challenge is held at the Final 7. Or, um, I guess it could be held at Final 5, but not likely. There is some talk Mr411 may be off about Rupert goes right after Ryan Opray, but that it does seem accurate in Rupert leaving before the family challenge.

In any case, this would mean sometime before the Final 7 or 6, that Ryan Opray, Jon Dalton, and Tijuana Bradley are the next boots, the two latter being in whichever order. Though keep in mind if Mr411 is right there is one more that still needs to be confirmed. In any case, look for Ryan Opray to go this week, and either Tijuana or Jon to the week after. Rupert seems to go before the family challenge, either taking eighth or seventh.
    ______________________________ ______________

This is what was posted previously. So obviously Spoilers can be wrong. Just for the record, everyone is allowed to post their opinion. Even if it is to say a Spoiler could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by museumguy

(Let me get behind my shield before I start this one.)

Okay. I guess I don't understand why people get irritated with the Flying about posting Spoilers and being passionate about the Spoilers. I probably know more than the Flying about the show since I have been watching RELIGIOUSLY since S1. But, I think it is just interesting to read all of the different speculations and theories.

I know that we all know that there is no one that can say exactly what will happen on the show besides the producers, Probst, and the contestants themselves. And, we all know that that's not going to happen. So, why not speculate? It's all in good fun. And, some people are just more passionate about how they communicate than others. (My husband is like that and it can drive me crazy!)

Quote Originally Posted by queenraw
    I guess I don't understand why people get irritated with the Flying about posting Spoilers and being passionate about the Spoilers. I probably know more than the Flying about the show since I have been watching RELIGIOUSLY since S1. But, I think it is just interesting to read all of the different speculations and theories.
    I have no problem with the posting of spoilers, but I do dislike the posting of spoilers with the opinion that no one else should be able to state they don't believe the spoiler, don't believe the source or that no one may question information given. It's a spoiler, it's not the word of God handed down craved with fire on a stone tablet. In my opinion it's debateable, dissectable and frankly worth nothing until proven true by the airing of the episode in question. If you find a spoiler interesting enough to post on the board, then you have to realise there are going to be others who will either want to know more or will want to disagree. If you don't want public comment on a spoiler, then don't post it.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast