+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New spoiler info about who recieves visits for the family challenge. Obvious spoilers

New spoiler info about who recieves visits for the family challenge. Obvious spoilers

Mr411 has confirmed flights by loved ones of Lillian (husband), Burton (mother), Christa (fiance), Darrah (boyfriend), Rupert (wife), and now Sandra (husband) for the family reward challenge. Jon, Tijuana, and Rhino have not shown anything yet.

Few things about this information:

Since Rupert's loved one flies out a day or two later than all the other confirmed, this would mean Rupert goes before the family challenge. Mr411 claims Rupert goes right after Ryan Opray who is going this week (also claimed by Mr411 but this is the very general consesus in the spoiler community, and Snewser does seem to agree via his scorecard). The thing is, this would mean the family challenge is held at the Final 7. Or, um, I guess it could be held at Final 5, but not likely. There is some talk Mr411 may be off about Rupert goes right after Ryan Opray, but that it does seem accurate in Rupert leaving before the family challenge.

In any case, this would mean sometime before the Final 7 or 6, that Ryan Opray, Jon Dalton, and Tijuana Bradley are the next boots, the two latter being in whichever order. Though keep in mind if Mr411 is right there is one more that still needs to be confirmed. In any case, look for Ryan Opray to go this week, and either Tijuana or Jon to the week after. Rupert seems to go before the family challenge, either taking eighth or seventh.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    and MR411 is posting where? and how does he know about all of this?

Who is this Mr411????

Um a person who spoils things. A Sucks poster.

Premium Member
    Makes sense to me, I would believe that Ryan O. is the next to go, then Jon.. I can buy this scenario. Still stinks though that Jon is on the Jury

Shrug.

Even though I know know it's not supposed to be that way, I prefer to see the jury as the group of people that defined that season. Jon deserved to be on the jury, as did Rupert, and Andrew, over people like Darrah imo.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlying
    Shrug.

Even though I know know it's not supposed to be that way, I prefer to see the jury as the group of people that defined that season. Jon deserved to be on the jury, as did Rupert, and Andrew, over people like Darrah imo.
    I agree that Andrew and Rupert do belong on the Jury
    But it is frightening that this dope Johnny Fairplay will have a 1/7 stake on who wins a million. In my opinion, the only reason this weasel has made it this far, is because it is very tempting for the remaining Survivors to be sitting next to him at the final 2 TC. Balboa the snake could be sitting next to Jon at the final TC and Jon would still lose 7 to 0 in the final vote. As far as defining the season, the only thing Jon defines is a complete lack of class..

In my opinion, the only reason this weasel has made it this far, is because it is very tempting for the remaining Survivors to be sitting next to him at the final 2 TC.
    The reason Jon has made this far is because he's been very lucky.

First 3 eps Drake was immune.

Ep 4 they threw the challenge but the plan completely backfired because instead of getting rid of Jon it turned out to be Jon deciding which alliance would move forward (either Rupert/Sandra/Christa or Burton/Michelle/Shawn). It actually didn't matter though because Shawn voted against Burton anyway, rofl.

Ep 5, Michelle, easy one, loner.

Ep 6, Trish, backstabbed the alliance, yadda yadda.

Ep 7a they voted out Shawn cause they thought Burton would come back (remember Sandra constantly talking about "oh if it's Burton I'll drop dead") and have Burton and Shawn team up again.

Ep 7b, Drake had to get a Morgan out so they weren't all voted out.

Jon has just been REALLY lucky so far. He's in a good position. He's not a challenge threat, but people keep using the "bigger fish to fry" thing with him, or needing him to help vote out someone.

the only thing Jon defines is a complete lack of class..
    It doesn't matter what Jon defines. He is one of the memorable people this season, and I think I like seeing the memorable people make the jury.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlying
    The reason Jon has made this far is because he's been very lucky.

First 3 eps Drake was immune.

Ep 4 they threw the challenge but the plan completely backfired because instead of getting rid of Jon it turned out to be Jon deciding which alliance would move forward (either Rupert/Sandra/Christa or Burton/Michelle/Shawn). It actually didn't matter though because Shawn voted against Burton anyway, rofl.

Ep 5, Michelle, easy one, loner.

Ep 6, Trish, backstabbed the alliance, yadda yadda.

Ep 7a they voted out Shawn cause they thought Burton would come back (remember Sandra constantly talking about "oh if it's Burton I'll drop dead") and have Burton and Shawn team up again.

Ep 7b, Drake had to get a Morgan out so they weren't all voted out.

Jon has just been REALLY lucky so far. He's in a good position. He's not a challenge threat, but people keep using the "bigger fish to fry" thing with him, or needing him to help vote out someone.

It doesn't matter what Jon defines. He is one of the memorable people this season, and I think I like seeing the memorable people make the jury.
    Your right, he is extremely lucky!! But that luck has been defined by your "bigger fish to fry" scenario, which is 100% correct.
    I agree he is memorable, memorable in the sense that because of his complete lack of any sense and sensibility that people love to dislike him. I think a lot of folks tune in just to see him get booted.
    As far as the Jury goes, if you have the ability to make it to the final 9, then despite how you may have made it there, you deserve to be on the Jury.
    But personally, if I was in the final 2, I would'nt want this dope to have any input, insight, or thought provoking rationality as to why I may or may not deserve to win a million dollars. You can put me out in the elements, physically and mentally pound, starve me, wear me down and dehydrate me, but please don't let it come down to a vote cast by a guy who berates, belittles and antagonizes everyone around him, and who goes by the monicker of Johnny Fairplay..
    Last edited by Roz_City; 11-09-2003 at 12:51 AM.

As far as the Jury goes, if you have the ability to make it to the final 9, then despite how you may have made it there, you deserve to be on the Jury.
    Why are you going off on all these big rants and philosophies?

I said even though I know it doesn't work like that, I like seeing the memorable make the jury.

If the one vote Jon casts seriously mattered, then there's something bad about the final 2 anyway, or someone in the final 2, as likeable as they were, did something really stupid to piss off other jury members.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast