+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lill’s Big Lie

searching for madness PrincessRight's Avatar

Lill’s Big Lie

Did anyone catch the Savage Early Show interview today?

After the clip of Lill telling him, “Remember I asked you to let me know before and you didn’t?” was aired, following was Andrew’s response.

There’s so much that the viewers didn’t see. He was the only member of the Morgans who argued to keep Lill and not vote her out. He wanted to keep Lill because she had great work ethics and did a lot around the camp. She was the oldest member and Andrew found her inspirational. He did everything he could to convince the tribe to keep Lill, but they wanted to keep the stronger members in the challenges.

Before the TC (Day 9) Andrew came up to Lill, gave her a big hug and kissed her on the cheeks. He told her, “Lill, we love you. So sorry about tonight. It’s not personal, it’s a strategy.” She told him, “Andrew, it’s OK. I understand.” Before the TC, Lill set aside a bunch of firewood and told Andrew, “I know I am not coming back. Here’s the firewood to start up the fire when you get back.”

LILL DID KNOW SHE WAS GOING.

Apparently, the editing made Savage look like the bad guy. It's time that Lill stop stretching the truth to gain viewers' sympathy. Her pity-me-I'm-rejected-by-the-tribe mentality has gotten old and annoying. She needs to be voted out before she further embarrasses herself, her God and her Scouts.
    Last edited by PrincessRight; 11-08-2003 at 12:52 AM.
    "If the only prayer you say in your entire life is Thank You, that would be enough."
    Meister Eckhart
    "God can dream a bigger dream for you than you can ever dream for yourself."
    Oprah Winfrey

Eh. Would this REALLY make Jeff Probst say "motherf---er"?

Taking a mub bath CluelessPenguin's Avatar
    But what makes you think Andrew is telling the truth and nothing but the truth?

I hope donno who's gonna win this but Lil seemed pretty jovial on Dave... and she said in the interviews no hard feelings and that they did what they had to do...but in the show she was a sour puss. the interviews of course took place many weeks AFTER while she returned to the show not too long after being voted out.

But I think a large part has to do with her welcome? Who knows

I just have a suspicious feeling the rumors are right...she was real happy and pretty much forgiven forgotten in the interviews.

Ehhh.

I kinda liked Savage, but his whole chat struck me as being little more than "spin-doctoring". In his version of things (with Lil, Ryan, Rupert), he always comes off as the innocent or misunderstood victim. (Not only that, but he also continues his defense of Osten. )

The truth probably lies somewhere between the two extremes, but -- based on what we saw -- Savage was certainly not the best "People Person" amongst the castaways.

Believing Lill all the way! As like I heard many people say before she leads a group of children how can she be evil? Unless it is really revenge

No big surprise here. In Lillian's interview with us (in my sig line), she claims that Andrew wanted to boot Darrah, but Rhino told him if they did, he'd turn on Andrew, so Andrew did what he had to do and got rid of Lill.

Of course, we've only heard this from one perspective, but you can be sure I asked Andrew in my interview with him.

FORT Regular
    It's not logical that Lill would approach Andrew and say what she did "you said you would get back with me" if Andrew really did get back with her. And that's what the tape showed. I still say Andrew is the liar. He's an attorney, c'mon. Who you gonna believe, a lawyer or a girl scout troop leader?

FORT Newbie
    Andrew is the big liar....he told her that they still loved her ....not that she was being voted off. Lill gathered the firewood and went after water for them like she did every day. She told Andrew that she banked the fire and all they had to do was throw some wood on when they got back. If he had told her they were going to vote her off then why did she say at Tribal Council that she hopes they would consider how valuable she had been in camp and her work ethic when they voted. Andrew made it out that he is the good guy...that he didn't lie when he knows damn well he did. Lill would not have said what she did to him at the Drake camp if he had gotten back with her. Andrew was a pathetic leader and all I have heard at the various message boards is how great a leader Andrew was. The man sucked and is pathetic...no two ways about it. He would have let his tribe starve before he would go into the ocean and try to spear a fish. All he did was sit on the beach and give a pep talks that didn't make any sense half the time and praise worthless Osten. Lill and Ryan S. were the only two people on the Morgan tribe that had any sense. All you have to do is go back to the first ep and listen to Lill and Ryan S. in the village saying they need to buy more food and let's get organized and figure out what we need. Andrew should have listened. Maybe his tribe wouldn't have starved and maybe they would have won more challenges. Andrew's big speech was how they came back and won the challenge...wrong...the Drake tribe threw it...he wouldn't even admit it.

I am glad Lill is back and I hope she sticks it to her extribe members.

Donna aka silverwolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Too Much Coffee
    It's not logical that Lill would approach Andrew and say what she did "you said you would get back with me" if Andrew really did get back with her. And that's what the tape showed.

ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Wenders

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast