+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Lillís Big Lie

Quote Originally Posted by Nrmrr
    If Morgan and Drake had competed in the cage challenge without the outcasts, Drake probably would have won. Osten would be gone. Then at the merge Drake would have had the advantage, 5 to Morgan's 4. Rupert would have won the keelhaul challenge and Andrew would still be gone.
    Not necessarily. Without the Outcast tribe, they may well have had a traditional merge, or a tribe mix. Something was going to happen at that point. If Osten is still around, then it is 5-5 and I think Jon or Shawn are more likely to jump ship than any of the Morgan's were.

It could well have been Rupert gone instead.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Hmm. Hard to call. I can see it having gone either way.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Well if were on either Morgan and Drake during that challenge with the outcasts- I would have tried harder to make sure that
    the outcasts didn't win. In Recapping the season so far- Drakes are awesome. , except when they threw that challenge and Jon wanting to flaunt it to the Morgans.. speaking of the Morgans, they weren't the sharpest knives in the drawers- In that first ep I heard Ryan S. and Lil saying we should get more food-However, getting back on track here... I agree with whoever mentioned about why didn't Andrew give her a response after she said " Remember, when you didn't?" which was classic. imo. I think that Andrew would have gone regardless. And I want to say a big thank you to the person who mentioned about the Yahoo insider- that's great stuff!

Taking a mub bath CluelessPenguin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cajro62
    I agree with whoever mentioned about why didn't Andrew give her a response after she said " Remember, when you didn't?" which was classic. imo. I think that Andrew would have gone regardless. And I want to say a big thank you to the person who mentioned about the Yahoo insider- that's great stuff!
    Hi Cajro,. I'm glad you see it that way too! I was the one who mentioned it and yes I LOVE Yahoo Insider too!!!! I hope when they release the DVDs they will include those unseen video footage. The whole wedding boohaha was not in the final edit but you can see it in Yahoo Insider.

Quote Originally Posted by CluelessPenguin
    Hi Cajro,. I'm glad you see it that way too! I was the one who mentioned it and yes I LOVE Yahoo Insider too!!!! I hope when they release the DVDs they will include those unseen video footage. The whole wedding boohaha was not in the final edit but you can see it in Yahoo Insider.

Please tell us...what on earth was the whole wedding brouhaha?

Namaste.

Taking a mub bath CluelessPenguin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suxie
    Please tell us...what on earth was the whole wedding brouhaha?
    the transcripts is actually on Sucks...but briefly here's what it was all about:

Christa was sposed to have her wedding on that day but since she was in the game...well, obviously she couldn't. Her fiance's Peter.

So the Drake guys thought it'd be nice to stage a mock wedding starring, JON of all people, as the minister, Christa as herself, Rupert as er...who i can't remember and Burton I believe as bestman? And Peter was represented by a tall piece of wood stuck into the ground LOL

Jon was very funny cracking stupid jokes like..."Do you, Christa,...take Peter in your pans?" etc etc

The other Drakes were NOT impressed though and they had wanted a nice serious "wedding" but Jon "spoiled" it for them.

That's about it, in as few words as possible.

Leo
    Premium Member
    See, there's the problem right there. Jon? A minister? Monica Lewinsky as a chaste nun is more believable.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    See, there's the problem right there. Jon? A minister? Monica Lewinsky as a chaste nun is more believable.
    spawn of satan, I could believe, but minister . . .
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

SilverWolfe: (Andrew got just what he deserved.)

I Totally agree.
    Last edited by Oceansands; 11-14-2003 at 07:08 PM.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceansands

SilverWolfe: (Andrew got just what he deserved.)

I Totally agree.

I really like your Scooby oceansands. My neice who is 27 just loves that doggie. I keep telling her that I watched Scooby when I was a kid and that was a long, long time ago.

I am glad you agreed with me.

GO BIG LILL !

SilverWolfe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345