+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor 8 (All-Stars) Cast - Speculation & Spoilers

I honestly want to see how Jenna will react because she commented on how she realized she was a spoiled brat and said she would change.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneStarSpur
    LOL...probably. We could have Jenna staring as Jerri and Kathy taking a Tina-like role in that tribe with Lex as their trusty side-kick Keith.

-Randy
    I can see that being how it works out
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

My early prediction is that if Colby and Richard are thrown in the same tribe, they will team up. Both of them are smart players. I'm guessing that Shii Ann will hook up with them as well.

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlying
    I personally will be annoyed if some posters come in here and moan about how they hope it isn't right because they don't have their eye-candy on ASS.
    Oh, but he is there... Colby

Looks like some interesting gameplay coming, I am wondering if the known big players will gang up with each other or against each other. After they kick out Jenna, Tribe #2 (in first tribal council, thank you, I can even see throwing a challenge completely justified in this particular case ) is my personal favorite.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlying
    Would just like to state SNN always goes for accuracy, even at the cost at not getting it reported first.

This is accurate. I personally will be annoyed if some posters come in here and moan about how they hope it isn't right because they don't have their eye-candy on ASS.
    I don't hate the list because there's not enough "eye candy" on there. I could care less about that. I hope it's not accurate (although, as many of you stated, SNN is usually right) because I'm disappointed with some the choices he made. Half of these people never appealed to me and I could care less about seeing them again. But hey, that's just my opinion.

By the way, I would just like to say my custom title rocks.

It really is too bad that Sue and Jenna won't be on the same tribe (if this is correct, that is.) Sue would definately knock some sense into Jenna.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan

After they kick out Jenna, Tribe #2 (in first tribal council, thank you, I can even see throwing a challenge completely justified in this particular case ) is my personal favorite.
    Mine too, if they do the right thing and boot Jenna. This is my favorite team by a mile (even though Rupert isn't on it). I think that Team Three will be the most fun to watch with the mix of personalities, though.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    It really is too bad that Sue and Jenna won't be on the same tribe (if this is correct, that is.) Sue would definately knock some sense into Jenna.
    That would be great to see. Jenna is useless.

Princess
    I'f I were in this game I'd love to have Jenna with me in final 2 .

+ Reply to Thread