+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: This message board

This message board

I just want to say that of all the Survivor message board I have visited, this is indeed the best. The easiest to join and the easiest to post.

Can you please tell me who runs this board?

Also this board seem to attract open-minded and basically smart people who double check their information and read other peoples post before replying. And the people who run and belong to this board seem to be respesctful.
    I got a headache from just trying to read and trying to follow posts in another board.

And the best part of this board that I haven't found any where else is the sense of humor that runs rampted through everthing.

Hats off to you all

John is the owner of the board. I am sure he would thank you for the compliment.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

It's really nice of you to post your thoughts about the Survivor forum here, becca. I'm glad you've found a home for sharing your own opinions on the show.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Can you also give me more information on the special membership thingy for this site?

Quote Originally Posted by becca
    Can you also give me more information on the special membership thingy for this site?
    Becca, you should be able to find the info here "Premium Member" Program. And I agree, everyone here at the FORT is great. John, the mods, and the writers do a fantastic job - and for the most part, the posters are courteous, intelligent, and witty! We're glad to have you here...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Thanks for the kind words, Becca. We hope that we attract people to our site who fit in well with our style and viewpoints. Especially friends and family of contestants who are able to read a little bit of criticism about their friend or family member with a grain of salt

searching for madness PrincessRight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by becca
    I just want to say that of all the Survivor message board I have visited, this is indeed the best. The easiest to join and the easiest to post.

Can you please tell me who runs this board?

Also this board seem to attract open-minded and basically smart people who double check their information and read other peoples post before replying. And the people who run and belong to this board seem to be respesctful.
    I got a headache from just trying to read and trying to follow posts in another board.

And the best part of this board that I haven't found any where else is the sense of humor that runs rampted through everthing.

Hats off to you all
    Becca, I'm not one to waste time on message boards so it's such a delight to find one that's no-nonsense, yet offers lots of humor to get me through my day. As soon as I found the FoRT, I knew that I've come "home"... so and
    "If the only prayer you say in your entire life is Thank You, that would be enough."
    Meister Eckhart
    "God can dream a bigger dream for you than you can ever dream for yourself."
    Oprah Winfrey

I thoroughly agree with Becca. I have been enjoying the posts on here since S7 started and have not found any site that is more entertaining. Kudos to John, the writers and all of the other posters.

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    I have to add my , too. It's been great fun. Wish I had found this place earlier. It's 1000 times better than the usenet newsgroup.

Thanks to everyone who makes it possible.

-Randy

FORT Newbie
    I have to agree also that this is a great message board.

It is really a great place to visit and post and may I say it puts a lot of the other message boards to shame for the way they belittle people and make fun of them. Everyone here is very polite and courteous and I wish I had found this place a lot sooner.

Thanks to all of you for a great place to visit !!!!!

SilverWolfe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast