+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This message board

I too have been lurking here for quite a while and peeking in on the other survivor boards.

This forum provides intelligent discussion with lots of fun humor. The others....have more four letter words for vocabulary than I care to read.

/Sidenote: I've always thought that using offensive vocabulary as substitute for intelligent words shows a lack of imagination.
    /end sidenote

Kudos for John and the crew of authors. Love the humor. Love the intelligence.

Pats on the backs for all.

A big :yeah that to all of the above posts

Becca and all other new posters
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fogey
    Becca, I couldn't agree more! You are so right, this board is really good.

I'm also a member of survivorfire.com and it's a pretty nice board but it's harder to post than it is here. I thought I'd be so confused when I first came here, but I figured out what I was supposed to do right away.

I wish I would've known about this place when it first opened.

John has to be one of the best "rulers" of a site. I really could not think of the word I wanted to use...but yeah, no pop ups and it runs pretty quickly instead of so many other sites that are really slow.

caught by the window MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    In a van down by the river!!!... watching the Canucks on my 3" TV

agreed.. aside from *cough*shamelessplug*cough* the hockey community, thunderpuck, I've been with for like 3 years now, this is by far the friendliest, most well run community on the web..

Three Cheers for this John FELLA!!!!

John Said:

..........Especially friends and family of contestants who are able to read a little bit of criticism about their friend or family member with a grain of salt

I think I have gotten alot better lol .....
    and trying to do an even better job, having been to the other boards

Posted by becca - Yesterday at 06:11 PM
    I just want to say that of all the Survivor message board I have visited, this is indeed the best. The easiest to join and the easiest to post.

Can you please tell me who runs this board?

Also this board seem to attract open-minded and basically smart people who double check their information and read other peoples post before replying. And the people who run and belong to this board seem to be respesctful.
    I got a headache from just trying to read and trying to follow posts in another board.

And the best part of this board that I haven't found any where else is the sense of humor that runs rampted through everthing.

Hats off to you all
    ______________________________ __________________

Thanks Becca for saying something that I definitely wanted to say for a long time. Here's a hint, read the episode recaps, I anticipate them as much as the show!!!

Quote Originally Posted by calkreks
    I thoroughly agree with Becca. I have been enjoying the posts on here since S7 started and have not found any site that is more entertaining. Kudos to John, the writers and all of the other posters.

I agree wholeheartedly. Once a new Survivor season starts, I stop reading any other message board. That is because I have gotten so tired of spoilers.

Namaste.

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Yeah. I've read a lot of message boards about Survivor, but this one is the best and most entertaining one. So to John and the moderators and writers.

Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorGirl
    Yeah. I've read a lot of message boards about Survivor, but this one is the best and most entertaining one. So to John and the moderators and writers.
    Right. Without question, this message board is the best. Kudos to Fluff, Bill, Paulie & John.

Namaste.

Mornng All,
    I will jump on the bandwaggon..I thoroughly enjoy my time on this board. I don't post very often but that has more to do with work that not wanting to. Anyway, this is a great board and John and everyone else involved has done a wonderful job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast