+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: First contestant on All-Star confirmed. It's...(surprise!) *possible spoilers*

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, but then what's the disadvantage to coming in second/adantage to coming in first? Maybe 1st gets reward?
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    Well, maybe only the 3rd place team in IC's goes to TC and only the winner of the RC's gets the rewards?

dunno...the more I think about it, the more I think it won't be three teams. It's a huge change in the game dynamics that MB might not want to risk with an All-star show like S8.

-Randy (3 tribes would be interesting, though)

Bleh. I really hope the article is wrong. I'd rather not see anyone from S7 on the AllStars version of Survivor. It's way too soon to have them on Survivor again and might take spots away from contestants from earlier seasons. Anyone agree? I liked the idea of using people from seasons 1-5 and then doing another AllStar down the road with seasons 5+

As long as Lex(S3) is on the January AllStars, I'll probably be happy though!

There have been many theories about the logistics of a three-tribe Survivor in the past. One that occurred to me as I watched last week's episode, though, could probably work rather well.

All three tribes compete for Reward in the first half of the show. The winner is exempt from competing for Immunity. In short, they win the first Immunity of the cycle. The remaining two teams then battle for the second Immunity. The losing tribe goes to Tribal Council.

Just an idea I had. It could work pretty well, I think.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Oh, that's a good idea Paulie.
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    ...All three tribes compete for Reward in the first half of the show. The winner is exempt from competing for Immunity. In short, they win the first Immunity of the cycle. The remaining two teams then battle for the second Immunity. The losing tribe goes to Tribal Council.

Just an idea I had. It could work pretty well, I think.
    That would certainly make the RC much more valuable.

-Randy

True, but three tribes is a ton to keep track of to the casual viewer. People already confused Drake and Morgan.

I'm liking the idea of three tribes. It would certainly be a new "twist"...

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by thatoconnorgirl
    Bleh. I really hope the article is wrong. I'd rather not see anyone from S7 on the AllStars version of Survivor. It's way too soon to have them on Survivor again and might take spots away from contestants from earlier seasons. Anyone agree? I liked the idea of using people from seasons 1-5 and then doing another AllStar down the road with seasons 5+

As long as Lex(S3) is on the January AllStars, I'll probably be happy though!
    Agreed. I like Rupert, but he has become overhyped and overated for me. I'd rather not see anyone from S7. I don't know if he could take it if other people were hogging the spotlight, had control of the tribe, were able provide food, and basically take all of that glory away from him. It might REALLY turn into Survivor then. The more I hear about this all star, the less I'm looking forward to it. I'm already guessing other people MB has picked- they may not be fan faves, but people either he and Jeff are friends with now or caused a buzz before that he brings them back for that. I had heard he was bringing back 5 of the 6 winners- if that's true, I guess we know who the first 5 bootees are. Sorry, but I can do without seeing Rich, Tina, Ethan, Vee and Brian again. Just because they won the first time doesn't mean their strategy will work a second time.

FORT Fogey
    Oh God, I do NOT want to see Vee again! Worst Survivor winner EVER! I would be furious if she came back because she would taking away a spot from someone more worthy like Neleh or Kathy(unless they both go, then she's taking someone else's spot )

+ Reply to Thread