+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which tribe messed up in this week's challenge?

FORT Newbie

Which tribe messed up in this week's challenge?

Sorry, I missed this week's episode! I always find the immunity/reward challenges to be the most exciting parts.

1)Which tribe messed up when they had to pull in their flag into the cage? what did they do that made it more complicated?

2)And I heard something about an animal in the water at camp. Who told Ryan to catch it? What animal was it again?

Quote Originally Posted by ginger23
    Sorry, I missed this week's episode! I always find the immunity/reward challenges to be the most exciting parts.

1)Which tribe messed up when they had to pull in their flag into the cage? what did they do that made it more complicated?

2)And I heard something about an animal in the water at camp. Who told Ryan to catch it? What animal was it again?
    I can't remember anything about the flag, but I was posting here during the episode, so I might have missed it.

Ryan was trying to catch a stingray (or a skate, I didn't get a good enough look to tell which). I don't know who said to catch it--I really don't think it would have been good eating, though
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

FORT Newbie
    Okay cool. So does anyone know who said it to Ryan?

Okay cool. So does anyone know who said it to Ryan?
    All I remember is that Ryan was just walking around the beach along with Andrew and someone else and that they saw a string ray. I think Andrew told Ryan to catch it, but it seemed like a unanimous decision more than an order. I think they all just noticed a stingray, and Ryan with the spear decided to catch it (and failed).

About the flag, I noticed one of the teams leaving the flag outside their cage, during the time they were entering it, while other tribes were bringing it in with them. But I don't remember which ones brought it in and which one didn't. I do remember however that it was no big deal, as the editing seemed to ignore it after that.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Ryan was walking with Andew and T and I think it was Andrew who told him to catch it.

FORT Newbie
    Okay cool. I'm also interested in how the Outcasts won exactly (I missed all the details that aren't available in recaps). Like.. what did they use to tie their sticks together?

Okay cool. I'm also interested in how the Outcasts won exactly (I missed all the details that aren't available in recaps). Like.. what did they use to tie their sticks together?
    That's been the subject of some controversy--they were SUPPOSED to use the twine provided, but instead they also used some armbands they had made and brought to the challenge. THis has been viewed as unfair because the other teams did not have armbands/obeyed the rules.

FORT Newbie
    Ohhhh thanks. I guess it was okay that they used their armbands. They had them on, so it doesn't matter. OH yeah! And I still want to know..

Which tribe messed up when they had to pull in their flag into the cage? what did they do that made it more complicated?

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    I don't know. I'm not very observant.

By the way, welcome ginger!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast