+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Chat with Shawn and Osten

Quote Originally Posted by queenraw
    I also told Shawn that I'd like to eat off his body and asked if he, Burton, Colby, Ethan, Dave (from Amazon), and Matthew (post Survivor) would pose for a Men of Survivor calendar. Oh, well!
    What about Jeb #5, or Joel and Greg from #1, or Silas from Survivor Africa?

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Q Why were you so afraid of the pelican
    A I wasn't afraid, I didn't want to catch anything. The producers told us they carried diseases so I wanted to behead it
    First of all, I want to say a big Thank You to Star for breaking the Q and A session down on this thread.. Thanks
    Secondly, beheading the Pelican, what!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have absolutely gotta be kiddin' me... This guy was afraid of everything he encountered from day one, and he was gonna behead a pelican? Oh my God... Thank God Ryan O. was there to protect the poor little Pelican from the psychotic ravages of the ultimate Survvior Osten.. Cut me a break!!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    There would been a few blurred fuzzy screens if they had!
    Oops! Forgot about the ladies!

At least it would have made more sense than the "we'll strip before you ask" move of Heidi & Jenna.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Leo
    Premium Member
    MB really dropped the ball with Osten. He had no business being out there. The chat just confirms how badly MB screwed up.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    There would been a few blurred fuzzy screens if they had!
    Whoever blurs the naughty parts out has already had to work overtime this season.

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar

Sigh. I feel a rant coming on...

Q: Osten, why did you call Jeff a coward?
    Osten: The reason why I called Jeff a coward is because a) he is a coward, and b) the reason I stated he was a coward is because if you have something to say to someone, you say it to their face, not wait until they're gone.
    ...makes me want to punch Osten. Hard. What a dink.

Seriously, for Osten to call anyone a coward is just the pot calling the kettle black. What a loser.

Honestly, I don't know if they realize that Jeff has probably watched more survivor footage than they can imagine - this guy has seen how people act/react to the situations, and he calls it like he sees it. Osten didn't deserve respect. It's Jeff's job to ask the tough questions, and honestly, if his personal feelings creep into those questions and judgements of their answers, I feel that they are honestly deserved. Who was it that said last season (posted on this board, I believe) that you can't edit IN a bad attitude(personality?). You can't edit how much of a twit Osten is. And apparently, a poor loser. He's one of those guys who, I beleive, chooses the easy road that he knows he can excel at. If he can't win, then he just doesn't try. I wonder how he even made it on the show in the first place.

Jerk. Osten can kiss this

Q: We know what you think of Jeff, Osten, but Shawn, what do you think of JP?
    Shawn: I think I'd love to see Mr. Probst play the game himself and see how he fares, because he obviously has a lot of opinion. So, put your money where your mouth is!
    Osten: Like I said before, it doesn't matter what he thinks, I'm completely unaffected by his juvenile behavior.
    Ummm....Shawn.... guess what - Jeff is the HOST. He doesn't have to play the game. He's closer to it than most. I don't have to play the game to give my opinion, which is YOU SUCK.

I feel better, strangely.

Taking a mub bath CluelessPenguin's Avatar

Osten and Shawn's chat out on CBS website...Osten is such an ASS!!

Sorry for reposting if this has been posted before...

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivo...en/osten.shtml

When I started reading it, I felt kinda sorry for Osten, when I got to page two I had it all summed up...the guy is whiny arrogant stuck up and just downright wussy.

While shawn called their tour of panama (after being voted out) nice and that he lived it up...whiny osten isntead says "After we left the island we went on a painful and nauseating trip up and down Panama."

Man this guy really reminds me of one of our classmates a few years back. We were going on a trip country hopping in Asia and everyone were in high spirits and really excited. The first day we got to Singapore, Mr. Whiny pants started going about the weather...humidity, blah blah blah. By the time we breezed through Bangkok he was like... "just leave me alone in the Hotel"

And we did just that...while the rest of us totally enjoyed ourselves.

yeah it was hot and humid and some towns and places were downright dirty and traffic was bad and some places had really rude people that puts New Yorkers to shame...but hell man! we were totally enjoying the trip and having the time of our lives learning about culture etc. etc. But Mr. Whiny Pants very condescendingly whined about EVERYTHING in EVERY FREAKING COUNTRY!!!! He wouldn't even eat out with us, at one time, our guide in one of the countries took us on a seafood trip and he tagged along. He complained about the plates to chairs to weather to bugs to food to sauces...u name it. I just don't get peope like that! In the end, the waiter said (very sarcastically)..."sir...would you like a Big Mac instead?" And Mr. Whiny pants, like Osten, being clueless...nodded enthusiastically. Like doooohhhhh!!!! There were 5 girls and 6 guys in our tour group and none of us were as wussy and whiny as he was! Very disrespectful of people's culture too. He was like..."America is my WORLD and UNIVERSE...I no need know outside borders...yah?"

Even when he was given a flower garland, at the hotel he told us "why give that stinking thing to me...I'm not a buffalo that needs a garland" We were like...what the hell's with you man???? What the f are u talking bout??? He lost a lot of respect after the trip. Same as Osten...WHY SIGN UP in the first place moron!

Sorry for the rant but man, Osten really just reminds me so much of that whiny pants. Whine whine whine... blah blah blah.

And check out what he had to say about learning from the show...

Lerg: Do you guys think SUVIVOR will have a large impact on your life in the future? If so, how?
    Shawn: I already think it's had a huge impact on my life. It taught me a lot about who I am and what I can do as an individual, and I believe that will play out for the rest of my life.
    Osten: SURVIVOR hasn't done anything for me. It was a good experience, but I didn't learn anything about myself.

I like Shawn's answer...Osten... you didn't even learn about what a whiny ass wussy girly girl you are, nothing more to say about you. You're such a waste. And don't pretend like what people say about you don't matter cos you're in denial hell and everyone knows it, even you!

Theres a thread around here somewhere where the chat was discussed but I think that it got shuffled to page two

Btw- I've been on trips with that kind of person before too, so I know exactly what you are talking about.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast