+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm lost on one thing

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

I'm lost on one thing

How does the voting for the Outkasts work? I know they vote themselves back in, but how exactly does that work. If they could vote for themselves, wouldn't they each vote themselves back?

I'm confused!

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    It's possible (edit: not likely) that the ex-Morgans will vote in a Drake and the ex-Drakes will vote in a Morgan.

Guessing.

-Randy

I thought about that, too, marybeth, but I'm assuming that the Outcast TC will be like any other TC in that you cannot vote for yourself. Now, granted, other TC's are to vote someone out of the game not back in to it, but I still think they'll use the "you can't vote for yourself" rule in this TC. Otherwise, like you said, we could very likely end up with everyone voting for themselves.

It seems to me that they need to have a reason for voting for someone. Maybe the people they vote back in will be representing all six of them. If either of the outcasts win then they all split the money.

I'm guessing that a) you can't vote for yourself and b) you have to vote for someone that was a member of your former tribe
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I wonder if they'll put the outcast returnees back in the same tribe that voted them out, or if they'll give 'em a jump on the merge by placing them with the opposite tribe. That could be very interesting....

Okay, i don't understand how the voting will actually work either. I'm sure you won't be able to vote for yourself, or else everyone would and the votes would be stupid.

But if people form alliances with one other, a quid pro quo kind of thing, then two by two they'll vote for each other and it'll be a six way tie.

Or will they be voting for two people?

Or will they, like Stargazer said, each "clan" in the tribe vote one back in to their own old tribe?

I guess, though, that if they vote for two people, they could be in more than one voting alliance.

Hmm, thinking about it, if they play the strategy well enough to actually get voted back in, then they might deserve to get back in. That takes some high-level scheming!

If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

I think the merge will come as the Outcasts return or soon after. I have no idea on the voting, other than not for yourself. If they only vote in their tribe, it almost certainly would be Lil and Burton (maybe Trish, crap maybe even Michelle). I wonder too if there is still an incentive for the Outcasts who don't make it back based on how well the ones that do perform. Trish probably wouldn't vote for Burton but would if it was better for her than voting for Michelle.

Hell, I don't know. It will be interesting, as they are still fighting for their lives.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

is it possible that the outcasts will cast their votes from within their old tribal lines (Drake outcasts voting for drake returnee, Morgan outcases voting for a morgan returnee) but they will have to be sent to the opposite tribe *because* when they were voted out at TC, JP did say: The "first person voted off the Drake Tribe. The tribe has spoken"?

Perhaps this means that they can't return to their old tribe but must try to forge their way into the other tribe to survive?

Former Drakes would probably be voting Lill in since they liked her in the beginning and they might assume she would be the weakest player?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast