Poll: Which two "Outcasts" Get Voted Back In?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Who comes BACK?

You're speakin' my language, spegs. The priorities you listed above are exactly what I was thinking, too. I even said it somewhere around here.

I'll go with Lill (because of the unsnuffable torch thingie) and...Skinny Ryan. No reason.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    I think it's going to be Skinny Ryan and Trish. I don't know why I think it , just a feeling I guess.
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I accidentally only voted once, but it was for Big Lill.

It took me a second to realize what everyone was saying about voting for someone who has no chance and its a great idea. I wonder if any of the Outcasts will use it and if so can they keep it a secret? If not, real "losers" will return. The way they vote (1 or 2) will make a difference also; it should be an interesting opening to the episode.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    I would like to see Michelle and Ryan S come back, but I doubt either of them make it.

-Randy (who really doesn't want any of 'em back LOL)

FORT Fogey
    Burton and (hopefully) Michelle.

I wish I could revote. I'd go with Lill and Michelle instead of Lill and Skinny Ryan. That way, I'd match my precap. I hadn't really thought it out when I initially voted.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345