Poll: Which two "Outcasts" Get Voted Back In?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who comes BACK?

I'm going to base my thoughts on the following assumption-YOu can't vote for yourself

Trish-Burton
    Michelle-Burton
    Skinny Ryan-Lil
    Lil-Skinny Ryan
    Burton-His is the vote I just don't know about. I don't think he would vote for someone from his former tribe because they would have too much inside info on him that they could share with the other tribe. He would then have either Skinny Ryan or Lil to choose from. For some reason, these muscular men seem to really have contempt for the little guy. So, that would leave Lil.

So my guess...Burton and Lil
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Do you guys think that maybe they get two votes each, since two are coming back in?
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

Opposites Attract....

Burton and Lil but they have to go to opposite teams so that they can talk trash about their original team mates.

I really wanted them to keep a 3rd team. That would have been good!

LOVE IT!!!!!!!

I hadn't even thought of that
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

American Idol Fanatic IdolFreak05's Avatar
    I voted Michelle and Nicole. They probably won't be back but I can hope The thing is that we have no clue how the votes will go. I mean we don't know what they have talked about (if they were able to talk) while they were voted off the island. It's exciting though

Really, I guess we don't have enough information to make an educated guess. Were they allowed to interact? Did they build relationships we wouldn't expect (i.e. Burton and Ryan)? Will they be allowed to vote for themselves? Will they have to vote for someone who was in the same tribe (or opposite tribe)? Too many unknown variables, methinks

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I'm going Burton and Lil if the votes are within the original tribes. The wildcard is Trish's vote, as to whether she'd vote for Burton or not.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by brusch
    I'm going Burton and Lil if the votes are within the original tribes. The wildcard is Trish's vote, as to whether she'd vote for Burton or not.

In her Survivor chat she made some comment about him being the best Survivor ever, so I'm guessing yes. Why her and Michelle thought him to be the second coming, I'll never know.

I'm thinking Ryan S and Lill...because the idea of Burton, Michelle and Trish coming back I just can't stomach.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

FORT Fogey
    I said Burton because unfortunately I think he'll come back and I think Ryan S. will come back. Or Lill but I voted for Ryan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast