+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: 10/30 Show Discussion

I was a little disappointed that Rupert totally blasted Jon - I mean I can understand the desire to yell at him, he's an idiot - but it shouldn't have been such a shock that someone might vote against you. That's the name of the game. That said, I still love Rupert, but there is no way he can win.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    2 people will be voted back in by the outcas and 1 will be put in each tribe. Those 2 people will have free immunity the first time they go to tribal council. I am guessing thjose 2 people will come back when the tribes merge(but that just a guess of mine, not a fact)
    Right...I get how the cast-offs send two back into the game, one to each tribe during this episode and the next "to be continued". But I'm more interested in if this will keep happening...(remaining 4 cast-offs getting more chances to re-enter the game in next few episodes) or if this is a one time "Cast-off's last chance".

FORT Fanatic
    I don't think it's fair to dump too much on Osten for quitting. How many of us have spent that much time outside without proper clothes, food, sleep or a lot of other things. I probably couldn't make it 39 days,but I wouldn't even apply in the first place.

I got a liver transplant 2 years ago, and while I was waiting, it took about 2 months til a match was found, I lost 50 or so pounds. I have since gained it back, but my body will never recover from the stress of that time. And I have pain from damaged nerves to this day. If he really felt like to was killing him, I don't blame him for leaving. Only one person will win the million, and your health is a lot to give up for just the chance of winning.

FORT Fogey
    Funniest Quote i found of the show was when Jon was voting for Shawn and instead of his lil wrestling rip off line he usually gives he just said *beep* you.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaky
    Right...I get how the cast-offs send two back into the game, one to each tribe during this episode and the next "to be continued". But I'm more interested in if this will keep happening...(remaining 4 cast-offs getting more chances to re-enter the game in next few episodes) or if this is a one time "Cast-off's last chance".
    i am guessing it was a one time deal.

Shocking twist...pretty unexpected to me since I never saw the commercials. Once again, Drake sucks at voing. Hello! Jon is worse than Shawn! Well, IMO, at least. I dunno...maybe I'm just annoyed by Jon. At least he didn't have a jaunt in his step at TC. He needs to go before the merge. He must go!

Rob...Rob...Jon...the three-lettered, annoying people on the different seasons of this show always turn into people I hate.

Quote Originally Posted by waitforbigbro
    I don't think it's fair to dump too much on Osten for quitting. How many of us have spent that much time outside without proper clothes, food, sleep or a lot of other things. I probably couldn't make it 39 days,but I wouldn't even apply in the first place.

I got a liver transplant 2 years ago, and while I was waiting, it took about 2 months til a match was found, I lost 50 or so pounds. I have since gained it back, but my body will never recover from the stress of that time. And I have pain from damaged nerves to this day. If he really felt like to was killing him, I don't blame him for leaving. Only one person will win the million, and your health is a lot to give up for just the chance of winning.
    I agree, I wouldn't trade my health for a million dollars. And I would never be able to stand a week out there, but then again, you don't see me applying for Survivor either. I think that the contestants know what they are getting into, and that is the whole challenge of the game. I find it hard to believe that he really felt it was killing him since he wanted to quit on day five. Not to take away from your situation at all, I am sure it is very difficult to endure that sort of weight loss. But I can't help but think he didn't lose as much as he thinks nor was he in such bad shape as he thought. Maybe I am completely wrong and we will hear that he sustained damage from his time out there, but I just think his heart wasn't in it...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    Shocking twist...pretty unexpected to me since I never saw the commercials. Once again, Drake sucks at voing. Hello! Jon is worse than Shawn! Well, IMO, at least. I dunno...maybe I'm just annoyed by Jon. At least he didn't have a jaunt in his step at TC. He needs to go before the merge. He must go!
    Although i am probably one of the few Jon fans here, i do think it probably was in there best interests to vote him off instead of shawn. Thank god he stayed

My guess is the fact he is a harder worker(well at least by editing standards) might have worked in his advantage.

My husband just said something hilarious: After snuffing out Osten's torch, Jeff should have snapped it over his knee & then threw it down.
    : How classic would that have been?
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I think maybe Jon reminds me of Rob and Rob of seasons past. I believe he is a hardworker though. I think it's just the way he explodes that bugs me sometimes. I dunno...at least it seems we both liked Charla.

+ Reply to Thread