+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing Interviews?

FORT Regular

Missing Interviews?

I have loved the interviews with the bootees we've had here, but we seem to be missing the ones with Michelle and Trish and now we have a new episode tonight!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I feel the same way!!!! I was really looking forward to Trish's interview. Not sure why it wasn't done, but HOPEFULLY they'll be done in the near future.

Since there are so many spoiler speculations, I thought (mho) that perhaps the reason why they weren't done was because they're remaining in the game somehow....and are unable to do interviews.

Ah, who knows...I'm just excited that SURVIVOR IS ON TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! w00t!!!!!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I was wondering that too. I think John has said before that he submits questions to CBS and they return the answers to him, so maybe the holdup is on their end. I have missed them this week though.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I thought John said he e-mailed the bootees directly, and that was why sometimes it took a very long time for him to get his answers.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Could be, I'm don't know for sure.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I haven't gotten the interviews returned for Michelle or Trish yet. Trish's should be today, I think. I'm not sure about Michelle, where was a little miscommunication on my end that may delay that one a little.

Do you email them directly, John?

No, I e-mail them to the CBS press representative, and they get them to the contestants.

Wow..I guess I never really thought about it as an email questioning. I guess I never thought about it at all... So, that means that thier answers aren't "off the cuff", like a face to face/didn't know you were going to ask me that type of answers. They have time to think about what they're going to say, and carefully word it as an answer.

Hmmmm.... so that means if someone is being a smartarse about other contestants, or pompous about themselves or whatever...that they really did want us to all read it that way. Now, when I read the interviews, I'll look at it differently....knowing that they had alot of time to think of a response AND how they want to be perceived.

Thanks John.

No problem, Maveno. I've been trying to "land" Survivor interviews for 3 seasons, so I'm extremely happy to be able to provide them. I wish they were phone interviews, like I do for TAR, but baby-steps.

There are hundreds of sites wanting interviews with Survivors and painfully few who get the them, so we are blessed with the opportunity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast