+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who would you like to see on the all star survivor

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I like Keith Famie (but it might be because I like his cooking show!)

I would also like to see Lex, Shii Ann, Elisabeth and Rodger

i would like to see Kathy, Rudy, Shi Ann, Anyone except previous winners and Osten - agree heidi not come back
    Carey

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Others I would definitely like to see are Lex, Kathy and Jeff Varner.
    I agree with everyone in that list, along with Michael, Boston Rob, Hunter, and Rudy.

I hope they actually CAN involve players from S5 and especially S6. I'd like Rob C to have another crack at it.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I'd like seeing Jeff Probst on it.

I would love seeing him correct the new host every chance he gets.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Huh? What new host?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    Huh? What new host?
    I think he means actually having Probst be a player on the game. That would be interesting to say the least, I could see him, Richard Hatch and Colby try to run the table.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Ooooooh! Yeah, that would be funny.

*feeling foolish....shuffles away*

At first I wasn't really excited about the prospect of an All Star Survivor. The more I think about it, it's going to be so much fun.

At least we know all of their names this time and you don't have that awkward period before you really get a feel for the contestants.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi

At least we know all of their names this time and you don't have that awkward period before you really get a feel for the contestants.

You mean that first week or two where you keep saying, "You know, what's her name with the long hair and dorky guy with the bandana?" Yeah, that will be nice.

I have to put a vote in for my beloved Rodger. I loved half of the Outback cast but I would hope to especially see Rodger, Colby, and Jeff again. I don't hold out much hope for Elizabeth because I hear she has a televsion show now and probably wouldn't be able to get away.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    Huh? What new host?
    Oops, sorry about that, I wasn't very clear. Yah, I meant Jeff Probst as a player, and someone else hosting the game. I wouldn't mind seeing Jeff both playing and hosting, but I have a feeling that kind of thing would only happen in your precaps
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast