+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ep 6 Recap - How to Turn Your Trish into Trash.

"Jiff begins his commentary by stating “Savage and Jon are getting loaded”, completely passing up the chance to add, it’s the first time Jon has been loaded without a bottle in his hand. You really must capitalize on these opportunities when they present, Jiff."

You slay me.. Please, the more jokes about Jon, the better.

Namaste.

Sandra, votes Trish as expected, saying she is a snake and she wishes she’d sold her to the Panamanian, lesbian shopkeeper.

Great recap, Fluff.

Great job Fluff! This is the first time I've read your recap in a detailed manner, instead of skimming through it, and all I have to say is that it's absolutely fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Night 15.

Trish feels the need to get all “Silas”, delivering a pep talk to the rest of the tribe. She doesn’t sink to one knee, mercifully.

Jon does his usual stupid vote “dance”, before writing down Rupert’s name and reciting some ridiculous poem about Steve Austin always getting his way…or something.

Sandra, votes Trish as expected, saying she is a snake and she wishes she’d sold her to the Panamanian, lesbian shopkeeper.

Jiff does his customary tally and much to her surprise Trish is ousted.
    Jonny Fairplay finally wins something, the “Facial Expression of the Season”, award for his presentation of “Ohhhhhhh shit”.

Next Week On Survivor:

Rupert hunts Jon down.

Osten’s mind checks out of the game…again.

The return of the bright blue tube dress.
    hit me to the floor fluff!

FORT Fan
    Fluff, you have made the gay community very proud with your wonderful recaps. You are a role model for all aspiring gay writers. Keep up the good work.

fluff, there really is too much to quote, EVERY single bit about Jon had me gasping for air! I love that you actually make each episode better!

besides the Jon bits, and all the other parts that have already been quoted I chose 3 more (it was hard to narrow down:

Quote Originally Posted by Fluff
    Rupert glares at him with a look of “I know, dumb ass”, chiseled into the lines of his forehead.

With the score 2-1 to the Drake’s, Rupert and Osten step up for their turn. Osten scores a hit, which evens up the “accidental good fortune” score

Trish once again illustrates her mediocre comprehension of the game by stating she could starve for 19 days if Rupert were to leave tonight. There’s 21 days left by the way Trish.
    Loved the whole thing!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

wonderful recap, the only reason I want to Jon to stay around for a good long time is so you can keep on skewing him in the recaps.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Night 15.
    Ecstatic that he has been able to decipher the reward poem code, Shawn playfully pushes Rupert in the shoulder and shouts, “food baby”. Rupert glares at him with a look of “I know, dumb ass”, chiseled into the lines of his forehead.
    ----------
    Jon lights his canon, the flame splutters and dies before the ball is expelled. Jon goes to the front of the canon, sticks his face in just as the fuse sparks back to life. The ball thunders out of the barrel, smacks him straight in the face and propels him into another continent. Ok, that was Yosemite Sam, but it would have been far more interesting than the actual outcome of his turn. Yes, of course he missed.
    ----------
    Darrah gives her a look that says “thayme ayent fraykulls”.
    ----------
    Jonny Fairplay finally wins something, the “Facial Expression of the Season”, award for his presentation of “Ohhhhhhh shit”.
    Excellent as always, Fluff!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Fluff, that was terrific.

FORT Newbie
    Trish, who is really starting to annoy me, finds it necessary to shriek out the name of each of the components of the prize.
    Hahaha... Yeah, that was annoying. :S

There really is no other way to describe Jon’s actions than by referencing cartoons.

Suddenly, it’s all too much for Osten and he lets go of the pole and the now 160 pounds of weight on it. Trish the humble, shouts out “he’s done” and begins clapping, very subtle Trish.
    Haha... Yeah, I was thinking how stupid that was... (Not to mention annoying.)I mean, if Trish made the merge, the Morgans would HATE her. I liked her at first, but GOD is she obnoxious!

Great recap.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast