+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: will rupert be the next off the drake tribe?

will rupert be the next off the drake tribe?

though trish was a caniving wench, she did bring up some important thoughts as to rupert he can survive no matter which tribe he was on because people like him (didn't he show ryan how to use the harpoon properly)

he already has the morgan tribe in his pocket and he was with them for only 3 days example when jon went to raid the morgan tribe after the RC they all asking jon to say hi

that is dangerous to any of the drake tribe members after the merge rupert already has an alliance set up with the other tribe

any other thoughts or am i way off the mark

to the Fort Dragonman... you might want to post under some of the speculation threads that are already open
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

He probably will be. Trish was really dead on about all of the reasons Rupert should go.

You know, you could argue when, I personally think it was destined to not work. When this kind of thing occurs, you can either vote the person out pre-merge or post-merge. When they are help or when they can win immunity. There's no in between, and that may have been the only chance to get rid of Rupert. It probably wasn't as I think we'll find out as the series goes on but when Trish was doing her shecming, it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonman_39
    though trish was a caniving wench, she did bring up some important thoughts as to rupert he can survive on no matter which tribe he was on because people like him

he already has the morgan tribe in his pocket and he was with them for only 3 days example when jon went to raid the morgan tribe after the RC they all asking jon to say hi

that is dangerous to any of the drake tribe members after the merge rupert already has an alliance set up with the other tribe

any other thoughts or am i way off the mark
    You are certainly not off the mark, dragonman. And to the FORT!

Nobody wants to be in Final Two against Rupert. However, Trish was too hasty in wanting to boot Rupert at this point. There is no guarantee of a merge (or anything) in this game, and I think their tribe still needs Rupert, in the competitions as well as for food. Imagine if they had had to compete in this most recent Immunity Challenge without him. They would have definitely lost.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

I think it's just too early to say what will happen over the next couple of episodes, the big twist just means there are too many variables.

I agree, Trish was right to think about the targeting Rupert, I just think her timing was off.
    She was assuming the merge would come within the next three days, you cannot make assumptions in this game.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I don't think he will be booted next, only because the rest of the tribe will probably want to get rid of Jon. Sandra can't stand him and neither can Rupert. Christa (IMO) is very loyal to Rupert. Shawn is no dummy. I want Rupert to make it to the merge and the win all immunities so he can win. If he doesn't go all the way, I want him to make it to the jury.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I wouldn't make any assumptions yet until next episode since its said it will bring a great change to the game

I think Trish was right to get people at least thinking in the direction of voting Rupert out at some point. I am wondering if his actions next week will hurt him? I mean they show him screaming about who voted for me? Thats a little childish don't you think? I mean its a game. He must know that he is a big threat. It just seems like he takes it way to personal. I think a better approach would have been to tease Jon about it. I think it would have been more satisfying watching them all laugh at Jon. Whom by the way I don't like.
    I do really like Rupert but I am afraid at some point his emotional vulnerability is going to bite him in the a**!

Leo
    Premium Member
    Normally, the outburst would hurt him - but it's counterbalanced a bit by who the target is this time. Drake won't exactly be feeling sorry for Jon.

FORT Fanatic
    I think they all know Rupert has to go at some point in the near future. They know he is well liked and is a strong player and for those reasons, he will go at some point. Why not keep him around a little longer? He is useful. But in the long run, the other survivors always boot off strong, well liked players. It will happen, but the question is when?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast