+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Episode 7 Spoiler Vidcaps.

Premium Member
    First of all, great work Fluff, thank you
    Secondly, this whole re-entering the game concept stinks! Why not let the Cubs and the Red Sox play each other, then face the Marlins/Yankee's winner for the "Real World Series", come on, this is totally bogus.. And I like Lil, Ryan S., and Michelle, but this whole idea stinks, once your gone, unless you are on the Jury, then your gone. period.

Who's in the 5th screen cap? Is that Nichole and Michelle?

Yes.

I personally don't think they return to compete. They come back to "haunt". They are part of the rewards somehow for a while...

Maybe the tribes get some/all of them for a reward and can select ghosts from the other tribe?

It might be that they won't have "real people" rights since they are ghosts.

They can't vote.

They can't be voted off.

They can't win.

But they can cause lots of problems...ya know? They have lots of knowledge of the other team.... The curse of Pearl Islands might be haunting ghosts.

Its halloween week after all.

Maybe they'll do what they did on Paridise hotel. Just be there to cause problems but cant help in challenges or do anything else expect stir things up.

And to extend their 15 minutes of fame...............

Premium Member
    Hey Fluff,
    In the fourth picture, on the righthand side, over Sandra's right shoulder. Is that Trish?? If so, it looks like she is coming off camera, walking toward the area, where the rest of her fellow bootee's are at. If that is her, and since she was the last one voted off, I wonder if they bring them back one by one in an intoduction sort of way, logically Trish would be the last one.

I believe this is the third tribe. What I mean is at the beginning of the season you guys told us that there were three tribes. One orange, blue, and the merging tribe purple. Well I think that the tribes will not merge. This is the third tribe (I can't think of the name of the purple tribe; that was mentioned before the show started.)

Jeff said at the last TC that there might not be a merge.

Enough blabing. Sorry if this was already mentioned.

Driew

Quote Originally Posted by Kaky
    I personally don't think they return to compete. They come back to "haunt".
    Check out the promo on the CBS website. It clearly shows the "Ghost" tribe competing.

There's a purple cage (along with a blue cage for Drake and an orange cage for Morgan) and shots of the "Ghost" tribe trying to get out of the cage. Also, there are shots of a foot race between Burton, Andrew and Shawn.

To see more video caps, go to http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_wp_7.html

As I posted on the previous page, I think that some members of the "Ghost" tribe will be given the opportunity to re-enter the game (somehow) and will be part of the new, merged tribe (which is rumored to be named "Balboa").
    Last edited by LAGuy; 10-25-2003 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LAGuy
    There's a purple cage (along with a blue cage for Drake and an orange cage for Morgan) and shots of the "Ghost" tribe trying to get out of the cage.
    Ok, for some reason this gave me flashbacks to Paulies Precap about Drake landing on the island with the former castaways. Creepy.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast