+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Episode 7 Spoiler Vidcaps.

Like I said, obviously unless the bootee convinces the jury, which will be tough, they won't win.

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    Maybe the Ghost Tribe will just be competing for the rewards in the RC(s).

Dunno...I don't really like the idea of someone coming back (although I think Lil might replace Osten...if O quits maybe the rest of Morgan has to vote one of their bootees back in)...

"The Tribe has spoken" and all that.

-Randy

Maybe the Ghost Tribe will just be competing for the rewards in the RC(s).
    Nope.

I am aware of MB's rules changing and twists veejer I even agree that it keeps the game fresh and fun, but again, only when it is kept to less fundamental parts of the game.

What if Jeff starts breaking out quotes like this in the final episode: "You thought the first person voted out would not win? Well you were wrong! In a shocking twist we award the million to Nicole!" Granted that's an extreme, and we're sure MB will never make it happen, but you certainly wouldn't be happy with it. And so it's a matter of degree. How much rule changing will you be happy with as a viewer, and how much do you think changes the rules too much, making things a little unfair for the people playing their strategy with a game they know can be chaotic but has some solid rules
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlying
    Nope.
    Durn. Well, we'll just have to see how it plays out. It should be pretty interesting...probably more interesting than a pagonging.

edit:
    I do think that these two episodes will be the only two involving the Ghost Tribe.

-Randy
    Last edited by LoneStarSpur; 10-24-2003 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Monumental decision?

I'm thinking Osten might decide to leave.
    That was my first thought too. We have been waiting for so long for him to finally give up.

And Trish is in those screencaps, I believe she is the person walking in front of Drake towards the ghost tribes mat.
    Last edited by Tirlittan; 10-24-2003 at 06:35 PM.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

so far, I have agreed with everything that's been said- I also agree that we should let this play out- just think if you were one of the bootees- wouldn't you get alot of satisfaction of helping those- especially those who gave you the boot in the first place- watching some people get their comeuppance- it would be worth it. There's a mental thing to this too- I mean Drake and Morgan would be freakin out because they think that they have been havin a good time at loser lodge having dined on fine quisine, showered and slept decently. A team could use this as an opportunity to kiss butt if they take them back for example - I could see possibly Andrew thinking damn Lil WAS right about Osten- she should come back.. but in the end lil could be left standing at the end. It depends on who really and truly wants to get back in the game and how much is everyone is willing to fight to stay in the game. Let's see how this plays out. Luckily, that this survivor is pirate themed and I don't think it would have gone over well in the others.At least it is a 2 part episode

I'm just going to wait and see. I've seen this written up 50 different ways and some are just way too complicated. My only hope is that whatever happens is fair and that the 10 remaining after ep. 6 aren't at a disadvantage.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

I agree with some of the post that bringing back a past bootee lowers the quality or credibility or integrity of the game. It is very unfair for the ones who are still in the game because the mechanics have changed and it will be to the advantage of the returning bootee. Say if Trisha returns then the merge takes place, she can switch alliance with Morgan and vote off every Drake member for revenge. That does not make for very interesting TV since you already know what's going to happen. Or if Lil returns and the merge takes place, then Morgan now outnumbers Drake. That will just suck unless that returnee goes to the losing tribe to join them in the TC and vote off one more person before the merge.

So now I get it...all three tribes will compete for RC and IC. If the Ghost tribe wins IC, the person who gets picked will have immunity going to TC. Who goes to TC would be the tribe who finished the challenge last while the other tribe will pick the returning bootee to join the losing tribe to TC.

If Morgan or Drake wins IC, the winning tribe gets to pick who will join the losers in TC but their pick (returning bootee) will not have immunity. Makes sense?

Well as Jerri said "This game is unfair"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast