+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: 10/23 Show Discussion

FORT Regular
    Oh. and another comment about the IC..It seemed as if both Osten and Rupert's legs were the main weak points for them. Osten's knees were definitely shaking and Rupert was trying to re-distribute his weight when he was balancing the bar on his back. You'll notice that Savage kept his knees locked for the most part. Im sure it was incredibly painful but it kept his legs from shaking and giving out. Christa probably was able to last so long because of her legs. I dont think upper-body strength really played as large of a role as it might have seemed in this challenge. For the most part, the arms and chest weren't really being overly stressed since the weight was being lain across the shoulders.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantLookAway
    Oh. and another comment about the IC..It seemed as if both Osten and Rupert's legs were the main weak points for them. Osten's knees were definitely shaking and Rupert was trying to re-distribute his weight when he was balancing the bar on his back. You'll notice that Savage kept his knees locked for the most part. Im sure it was incredibly painful but it kept his legs from shaking and giving out. Christa probably was able to last so long because of her legs. I dont think upper-body strength really played as large of a role as it might have seemed in this challenge. For the most part, the arms and chest weren't really being overly stressed since the weight was being lain across the shoulders.

Exactly! Thanks for typing that all out..cause that's what I noticed too, but was too lazy to type out. He was very strong and locked into position. Rupert went for his knee at first....that's when he started balancing the pole on his back, he had to keep his hands on them...must have bad knees, but he did really well, regardless. Andrew was locked!

If it was other tribe's putting the weight on...then Jiffy should have ensured that they continued with putting the weight on instead of standing there waiting for Christa to drop it. imo
    Last edited by Maveno; 10-24-2003 at 04:05 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Oh...I forgot to add...

Trish: HA HA HA HAH AHHAHAHAAAAaaaaa! ha

I like how she was totally LYING during Jiffy's questions... "I didn't know he feels that way...it saddens me...."... blah blah blah... In your face Trishy for being a reallllllly bad liar and also for not insuring that whom you spoke with were still with you!!!!! neener neener!!!

Oh, also...when Sandra was making her lil speach about the least expecting one will be voted out... I ABSOLUTELY LOVED how Trisha gave a "wow silly-willy... who are you talking about?". That really cracked me up!!!!
    I think what Trish actually said was that she was surprised that Rupert would say that he felt that way, because she didn't know that Sandra had spilled the beans. She was in shock that her plan was known to Rupert and was shooting from the hip in response to JP's questions.

Speaking of JP, the production crew really had him up to date on all the goings on. He knew all the right questions to ask each individual.

This show is getting better every episode

First, I have to give major to my boy Rhino! I agree 100% with everybody that said that Pelican Pete should replace Osten with the Morgans!

Jon is whatever you want to call him. But could someone explain to me why in the world does he sign his votes with his initials? Maybe the others can't see what is written but he does sign something each time!

Did you see Osten having a Matt moment with the machete?

Quote Originally Posted by ICantLookAway
    Im pretty sure the ones actually putting the bags on the poles were their own teammates.

You are correct.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    veejer That's why I said it's funny that she didn't insure herself with the others about the vote for Rupert.. She made herself look like a total ass, cause her lil scheming didn't work..and SHE was outta the loop.

Funny stuff.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    veejer That's why I said it's funny that she didn't insure herself with the others about the vote for Rupert.. She made herself look like a total ass, cause her lil scheming didn't work..and SHE was outta the loop.

Funny stuff.
    And how exactly is she supposed to "insure" (I believe it's ensure in this case) votes?

Infact in her chat Trish says Sandra actually asked Trish "are you in [with voting out Rupert]?".

There's only so much she could have done.

Maveno, I just noticed the obit in your signature line! Aww...that's cool.

Trish also said in her chat that Jon had said that Morgan members had approached him about forging secret alliances. I think Trish believed what anyone said to her. I think Sandra might have set her up. If so, good play by Sandra.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Hello everyone, I have been enjoying reading the boards here at FORT for some time but felt compelled to join today so I could give a huge "YOU GO GIRL!!!!!" to Christa. She wasn't my favourite from the beginning (Rupert's got that spot), but what a showing she put on last night. Umm, Shawn, are you sure you're a guy? What a wussy!! And Jon should just tuck his tail between his legs and bow down at Christa's feet 'cause he NEVER would have stood up as long as she did.

P.S. Can you guys tell me how you get those smilies in your posts?

+ Reply to Thread