+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: 10/23 Show Discussion

And another thing--re: the IM challenge--Andrew was some kind of hero for sure, and not to take anything away from him, but I think that Shawn lost it for the other tribe. If Andrew had dropped his weight at 160, Morgan still would have won b/c Christa had more weight than Ryan and he would have lasted longer. The critical loss was Shawn dropping his weight so early. If he'd been able to last until, say, 180, even briefly, it would have been much closer.

Christa is an amazingly strong woman, but how humiliating for Jon that she beared the weight instead of him. She may even be bigger than Jon, but men are genetically designed to have greater muscle mass than women. Even a very light man should be able to carry more weight than a strong woman. It's beyond me why they voted out Trish instead of Jon. He's obnoxious, can't steer a boat, and is weak.

FORT Fogey
    Someone would be very smart to try and keep Jon around till the final two! He is such an $#@ and it would be easy to win the final!

Leo
    Premium Member
    The way I saw it, it was Trish who started plotting against Rupert, so to keep himself safe Rupert had to target her. He can deal with Jon later - as it looks like he will next week.

They got rid of Trish, probably because she was the "engineer"! Let Jon stay for now, they can get rid of him later.
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Hug me!
    I missed survivors last night, I guess I have to wait for recap to see what happened.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

I am tired of people on these shows thinking they should keep someone around because they can win against them. It backfires more often than not, and someone who is a jerk makes it to the finals. UHG!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I think Morgan's winning the IC was SO due to Idiot Jon's bragging about them throwing that earlier challenge. Totally lit a fire under them. Andrew was marvelous in the weight challenge. So was Christa.
    Osten -- what a horrid wuss! Why would you build up a body like that if you're not going to use it? He is the least-deserving person on that island to win this thing -- even less deserving than Idiot Jon, who is at least playing the game.
    I totally think Trish deserved to go for her plotting against Rupert. I'm biased, 'cause I love Rupert, but it's true that now the teams are evenly matched and Drake needs Rupert's strength. Without him, they have only Shawn -- or actually, Christa -- to provide good physical strength. I bet they regret throwing that challenge! It has backfired on them. As we at the FORT said it would!
    I dearly look forward to Rupert chewing out Jon next week. I also hope that means Jon is gone next week!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Excellent episode!!

Osten: It's a pelican...jackass. Rhino, you're my man!! Sticking up for an animal, very noble imo. Osten sure did piss off Andrew, and rightfully so...Andrew was embarrassed. Good going Osten, you're on your way outtie buddy...and by your own doing. So, therefore..I'm proud of Osten, he's doing exactly what I want him to do.

Christa: Wow. Just wow. She sure did outshine almost all of the men, especially Osten. Thanks Jiffy for loudly pointing that out to everyone. What the hell happened with your bug-bitten face overnight Christa?!?! Wow!

Rupert: Make a stand and then quietly ensure that everyone who you've aligned with understands that you'll keep'm a long time. Bummer that he's such a huge target now, but I think that was inevitable..cause he's really over-the-top excellent at everything.

Jon: Good job in alienating yourself with both tribes...dumbass. He thought that THAT was how he was going to "stomp out whatever oomph the Morgan tribe had remaining"... Yeah, good thinking curly-Sue...did the EXACT opposite. How funny that nobody included you in the vote. ha ha ha haaaaaa

I have so much to say about the episode...but I think it's all been said already.

There are a couple of questions I have though...and/or observations..

Did the raising of the hut and bamboo help with the bugs biting at night? Big ole huge fight about it, and we don't know whether it helped or not. If we only have Christa's face to determine whether it was successful or not...umm..I'd say it really backfired! LOL

I noticed Andrew's legs while he was holding up the weight..wow!! Very strong, I think that helped him mostly.

The one thing that really stood out to me during the challenge was when Jiffy said, "Add weight..." and I think it was Sandra and (?) Jon going to put more weight on Andrew.. someone said, "She's dropping......"... so stupid Sandra and Jon DIDN'T put the weight on right away...they stopped and held the bags as they waited for Christa to drop the pole. GRRRRRrrrrrrrr Put the damned weight on Andrew A.S.A.P., and hopefully he'll drop his before Christa!!!!!! Also, Jiffy should have said, "You must put the weight on, you cannot just stand there......"...

Excellent Survivor this year.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Oh...I forgot to add...

Trish: HA HA HA HAH AHHAHAHAAAAaaaaa! ha

I like how she was totally LYING during Jiffy's questions... "I didn't know he feels that way...it saddens me...."... blah blah blah... In your face Trishy for being a reallllllly bad liar and also for not insuring that whom you spoke with were still with you!!!!! neener neener!!!

Oh, also...when Sandra was making her lil speach about the least expecting one will be voted out... I ABSOLUTELY LOVED how Trisha gave a "wow silly-willy... who are you talking about?". That really cracked me up!!!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    and I think it was Sandra and (?) Jon going to put more weight on Andrew..
    Im pretty sure the ones actually putting the bags on the poles were their own teammates.

+ Reply to Thread