Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: 10/23 Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by LoneStarSpur
    Looks like ol' Rupe has a bit o' Lex in him. LOL
    I thought of Lex right away, too.

A couple of quick comments before I write more:
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantLookAway
    ......Johny No-Foreplay........
    I like it, there needs to be a good nickname for Jon.

Quote Originally Posted by jayjay00
    I was right when I told everyone Trish WIll be leaving Tonight!!!!!!!!
    Good call but you still haven't said where you got this (I saw it many places) or why or if it was a guess. I know you thought Ryano would be out last week.

What do we have, double time zone reporting? It's all good.

I have to go and write some more. A lot happened tonight, great episode.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    Definitely the largest muscle to wussiness ratio ever.
    Spegs!

wait wait wait...one more thing...Normally the commercials for the Early morning show says something like "meet survivors latest castoff tomorrow in the early show" or something to that effect but today it just said something about "behind the scenes" or something...

Quote Originally Posted by chirospasm
    It's too soon; they don't change the website until well after the episode has aired on the west coast. It'll be interesting to check back tomorrow (or I guess later today since it's midnight!)
    yeah i spoke too soon...shes already got an "X" now...there goes my theory!

I think I'd like to see Lill get the second chance.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Regular
    Well maybe next week Osten actually will finally throw the towel in. Then one of the booted Suvivors is voted back in to offset the inbalance. Just a thought, because it looks like a player is going to be coming back. So they will have to keep the amount of episode the same as the previous years. But MB shouldn't realy care about that. If I am wrong and I probably am, then the show has led me down the wrong path.

Quote Originally Posted by flamingo
    yes you were. And I bet any money Trish is the cast off that comes back. I know the spoilers say Lillian, but I can't see Lillian making it all the way to the final 2 - or winning any challenges really. But then, I can't see Trish making it to the final 2 after tonight either...
    I know this thread is marked "*SPOILERS*" but that's only about this episode. Please keep actual future spoilers out of threads not made for them. I stay out of all the spoiler threads, and hearing a summary of what the spoilers are saying (that Lillian comes back) isn't very cool. Even if not all spoilers turn out to be right, I just like watching an episode with a clean slate, letting the show guide me and the editing toy with me. By the way, I am not talking about any information revealed by CBS themselves of course, such as next week's previews.

This episode was really good. The pre TC switcheroos were very entertaining. Sandra was the key tonight. She has told us earlier that she would never mind spreading word of anything she hears and that she doesn't like. When Trish and John included her in their Rupert plans, they made a big mistake. Sandra tells Christa's who's even a bigger Rupert fan, Christa tells Rupert who makes the easy decision to talk to Shawn about his good luck. Looks like Jon should have gotten to him sooner. Coming 4-2 into Tribal Council and Trish had it in for her.

I really enjoyed seeing Jon laugh when Sandra called out who was getting kicked. He's an evil little guy and he got a taste of his own medicine for a change I like him though, he's so ridiculously agitated.

Rupert is riding his charisma with this game. Even if his charisma is the very thing that puts him in danger (Trish's reason for picking him), it's his charisma and connections with the other female members of the tribe that saved him.

Many will say that his TC speech was bad, but I'm gonna disagree with that again this week. He knows that everyone in the tribe knows that he's a big guy able to provide and win individual challenges. If you are a physical presence and you try to hide it, you're kicked out fast. He again told his tribe "Don't worry guys, I'm not trying to slip one past you guys, I know you know I have good single immunity qualities, and I am telling you that this is too early to vote me out." In Survivor, knowing a fellow Survivor is honest is more important than any physical attribute he can have.

One of the better episodes, this thing keeps getting better and better
    Last edited by Zaius; 10-24-2003 at 12:54 AM.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

FORT Fogey
    On next week's episode

It's the first of a two-part episode full of surprises and revelations!
    The Survivors thought they were ready for anything. But, when the twist to beat all twists takes them by surprise, they can do little but shudder as they learn the curse of SURVIVOR: PEARL ISLANDS.
    A castaway makes a monumental decision.

It's a two parter??? Wow, must be really exciting, can't wati!

Rab
    I still think the first 6 booted will make a comeback and compete in a 3-way challenge, otherwise it wouldn't be a real curse if only Lil or Trish showed up and the other tribe watched in confusion.

Trish pulled a Nicole by trying to persuade people into getting rid of one person and only getting kicked off herself.

A two parter does sound interesting...

+ Reply to Thread