+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/23 Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    How about Moron Fairplay?
    I'm sorry but this is getting annoying. Jon is an asshole, I agree, but just because he is an asshole doesn't mean he hasn't been playing a great game of Survivor so far (well aside from physically).

If the tribe finds out he voted for Rupert next week which they most likely will and he escapes from being booted off, I will be impressed.

I love Andrew. Wow he was the MVP and strongest player this week.

Jon will not go next. He knows he is next in the order of Drake tribe so he will switch alliances, be a traitor, and go with Morgan. My prediction: please mark my words here: Rupert will be the first voted out after the merge. Jon and Shawn will join Morgan in voting him out.

Drake made a big mistake in voting out Trish instead of Jon or Shawn. As someone else has pointed out, both Jon and Shawn are potential traitors to the Drake tribe. But I expect Jon to be the first to defect (possibly persuaded by Darrah) , and a member of Morgan to win it all.

Namaste.

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    I think we have to come up with a new word for describing Jon... I feel bad calling him an ass all the time.... it's an insult to asses everywhere... I think we need a completely new word for him.. I would just call him "A Jon", but I know some Jon's that I can't even stand to call him this..... any suggestions?

Just as long as it's not spelled with an h , you know like John because then i would be terribly offended!

By the way Rupert for Pres in 2004!!

Wow! Great episode.

Osten- Loser!!! Scared of the bird. They should have let him quit.
    Rhino- -Cuter every day. Sweet, loved by animals, hardworking, clever.
    Savage- YAY! He totally deserved that win. Awesome job.
    Tijuana- Almost invisible.
    Darrah- Who?

Rupert-Dangerously confident and over-conspicuous. RIP Balboa.
    Christa- WOW! She rocks. She just rocks.
    Shawn- Smart moves tonight, but I don't think he's a keeper.
    Sandra- Bringing out the knives, starting to plot and scheme.
    Jon- Like something from a bad trip. 'Nuff said.
    Trish- Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye!
    Et in Arcadia Ego

Is Rupert a D or an R?

Namaste.

Quote Originally Posted by Suxie
    I love Andrew. Wow he was the MVP and strongest player this week.

Jon will not go next. He knows he is next in the order of Drake tribe so he will switch alliances, be a traitor, and go with Morgan. My prediction: please mark my words here: Rupert will be the first voted out after the merge. Jon and Shawn will join Morgan in voting him out.

Drake made a big mistake in voting out Trish instead of Jon or Shawn. As someone else has pointed out, both Jon and Shawn are potential traitors to the Drake tribe. But I expect Jon to be the first to defect (possibly persuaded by Darrah) , and a member of Morgan to win it all.
    Jon will be out fast after the merge. He will have no one to run to. It doesnt look like anyone likes him on Drake. Its obvious no one likes him on Morgan. He'll be alone and gone soon.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Becki
    I'm starting to really like Andrew. He really had me rooting for him in the IC. I was so happy that Morgan won immunity, especially after Stupid Jon revealed that they had thrown one of the challenges. Ugh, he is a cocky idiot and I can't wait to see him go. I really hope he's next. Christa's also growing on me, although I still can't stand her voice or the way she talks, but I like her and Rupert's relationship.

I am with you Becki!! In the words of Jery Seinfeld. "I hate the Drake" except for Rupert and Christa, GO MORGAN!!

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Starry night said.....

I cant decide which tribe i like better. I like Rupert and Sandra from Drake and T and Andrew(dont kill me, hes growing on me). So i guess its a tie for me

Quote Originally Posted by Suxie

Is Rupert a D or an R?
    I would think he's a Democrat--he seems to earthy and real to be a Republican.

(I think I just betrayed my political affiliations!)
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

I tip my hat to Christa, Andrew and Sandra. Christa did a great job at both challenges. It was obvious that Andrew was driven in that IC. Way to go Sandra for spilling the beans- When I heard Jon say that he and Trish weren't gonna tell Christa of their plans to oust Rupert, I thought to myself yes you won't but Sandra sure will. And she did and then she and Christa told Rupert.
    I agree with the consensus that Osten is the WORST contestant in the history of this show. I betcha now Andrew and Rynno are thinking damn maybe we should have ditched him and kept Lil or Ryan instead. Pelican should definately replace Osten at Morgan. When he started to sharpen that blade I was starting to get sick to my stomach. What a jerk. he and jon are twins separated by birth- they are jackasses and idiots. I couldn't believe that Jon had the adacity to tell Morgan that they threw that challenge. I can't wait for the merge I betcha he (Jon) will voted out first.

+ Reply to Thread