+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/23 Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Siso
    When Rupert yelled, "Who voted for me?" jJon replies and tells him he did. I can't wait to see that confrontation!
    lol what an idiot. i'm surprised he hasnt said: "guess what guys i totally confused Morgan and told them we threw the challenge. Arent i great?" drakes reaction would have been a site to see

I'm guessing Rupert goes next week. And of course "the past comes back to haunt you" is pretty obvious.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlying
    I'm guessing Rupert goes next week. And of course "the past comes back to haunt you" is pretty obvious.
    I agree I beleive Ruperts day's are numbered as well, he's just too big of a threat.

I hope Morgan ditches Osten or Drake votes out Jon next EP. I don't understand why tribes seem to base their view on who the "strongest" person is based on what it looks like they could bench. More muscle consumes more calories and a lot of these guys have little fat, and thus little energy to power those muscles.

In terms of challenges, they should judge people based on endurance and spirit. Christa is a great example of my philosophy which I offer free of charge to all future contestants.

im thinking when Probst say "the past comes back to haunt you"...this is the big twist...where one of the previously voted out castaways will return for a second chance...or i could be wrong

FORT Fogey
    I think we have to come up with a new word for describing Jon... I feel bad calling him an ass all the time.... it's an insult to asses everywhere... I think we need a completely new word for him.. I would just call him "A Jon", but I know some Jon's that I can't even stand to call him this..... any suggestions?

I agree that Rupe is going to have to win alot of immunities if he wants to win. He is a threat...but they would be wise to keep him around til they get rid of some of the other strong guys. I want Rupert to win, of course, but if he can't I want him to at least make it to the jury.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

searching for madness PrincessRight's Avatar
    Hmmm... something's wrong with the picture! First, the Drakes won the LC and got to eat all the good food, yet managed to lose the IC to the malnourished Morgans. Then they schemed to boot the fisherman... the hand that feeds them! Something tells me it is the beginning of the end for this tribe. Bad, bad thought...
    "If the only prayer you say in your entire life is Thank You, that would be enough."
    Meister Eckhart
    "God can dream a bigger dream for you than you can ever dream for yourself."
    Oprah Winfrey

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    I think we have to come up with a new word for describing Jon... I feel bad calling him an ass all the time.... it's an insult to asses everywhere... I think we need a completely new word for him.. I would just call him "A Jon", but I know some Jon's that I can't even stand to call him this..... any suggestions?
    How about Moron Fairplay?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    I'm starting to really like Andrew. He really had me rooting for him in the IC. I was so happy that Morgan won immunity, especially after Stupid Jon revealed that they had thrown one of the challenges. Ugh, he is a cocky idiot and I can't wait to see him go. I really hope he's next. Christa's also growing on me, although I still can't stand her voice or the way she talks, but I like her and Rupert's relationship.

+ Reply to Thread