+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/23 Show Discussion

Father Time lol
    Quote Originally Posted by museumguy
    Anyway.....with the lawyer hanging on to that weight like he was a pro wrestler....it was an exciting challange...and jon's days are numbered...this week was really exciting....
    Agreed. Right up to the very end I was wondering who Shawn was going with. Good editing at the end there.

Now Shawn is allied with Rupert and friends. Undoubtedly I want to see Jon go before anyone else.
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZy
    Now Shawn is allied with Rupert and friends. Undoubtedly I want to see Jon go before anyone else.
    I don't think he will go next episode because they edited him negatively in the previews

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    Looks like ol' Rupe has a bit o' Lex in him. LOL

Great episode. The look on Jon's face...LOL

-Randy

Father Time lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    I don't think he will go next episode because they edited him negatively in the previews
    Aww... That's not assuring news!

I wonder if the twist is going to have a big impact on Tribal Council.

FORT Fogey
    I really hope it's not a twist like Thailand, there was no suspense when they finally merged, and i was angry when Shii ann was voted off They better not do the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by starry night
    I wonder what Jeff said means they merge next week? He said "its anyones game". hmmmm
    That's what I thought too, very suggestive choice of words from him. I think it is merge and the past coming back in same episode, it would be fitting, everyone in new merged tribe starting from same point.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Ok, not reading the thread until the show ends but I have to comment.

1. Poor Balboa...I actually feel bad for him. Gotta love Rupert's 'Jan moment' though.

2. Osten is such a wuss. Can't believe he is afraid of that pelican.

3. Scary stuff, man. I actually agreed with Jon and wanted to join in the screaming at Shawn.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Regular
    Once again Osten proves how useless he really is. Check this boy into the nearest Hyatt before he embarasses himself on national TV again!

Savage pretty much singelhandedly wins the Immunity Challenge with amazing grit and determination. He looked like he was ready to die on the spot rather than drop the weight. Very impressive performance!

Poor Morgan. I think they would have given up everything they had in their camp for a single one of those steaks.

Shawn the outcast makes an amazing turnaround due to Trish's scheming. Two weeks in a row hes avoided being booted. I think he will go farther than everyone expects. He's already had his narrow misses and seems to be on his toes politically, ready to take advantage of whatever comes his way.

Johny No-Foreplay finds out hes not really a puppet master and from the previews he may end up being Rupert's personal hand puppet unless he can do some fast talking. And after that BS at the Morgan tribe, he's persona-non-grata there as well. Though he's definitely one of the most annoying characters, but he does add some spice to the show. Just look at all of the face-time he's gotten so far!

Great show! This season has been amazing so far. I hope that the twist next week is something that noone, not even here, expects.

Great RC...too bad Jon wasn't the target. When they mentioned the cannonballs, I had hopes.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7
    Balboa getting more screen time.
    I read in an interview with Ruperts father that he has a pet Boa constrictor snake and has always been interested in snakes and reptiles. This explains his affection for the snake.

+ Reply to Thread