+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What now for Brian?

I think the only thing that CC could have done to make things worse was if she'd said "Remember what we did on this piano the night before you left? .......
    And I sold the video so now we can afford the indoor pool with the hot tub"
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Why didn't I think of that? Excellent addition, Cali!

Summer, I agree with you to an extent. Her hoochie behaviour is understandable. She's pretty and maybe wanted to cheer him up after going sex-free for so long. So I don't fault her for that.

Instead of talking about anything sincere, "Your mom is fine" it's like, "Here are your Cadillacs... your expensive piano..." I mean, what was the point of that?
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Ok, Ok, point taken. i guess I just do not/have not thought about the game from a truly strategic standpoint.

I do agree that if the others knew more about Brian's *ahem* film porfolio, that may give them pause for thought.

*Summer puts her strategic thinking cap on and vows not to remove it till the end*

Princess
    I agree too, I can't believe that Brian didn't throw this one. He just proved himself fast, athletic (well, a bit anyway), and smart, i.e. a major threat - and for what?? Watching this potentially damaging video and a jug of cool drink???

Oh Summer, I understand where you're coming from. I'm sure wifey didn't realize what harm it would/could be. However, Brian seems to be virtually unscathed, so maybe it's just us.

Since he's so concerned with male/female roles, it's possible she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. I bet he likes his women dumb and easy.
    Last edited by Miss Filangi; 11-15-2002 at 02:19 PM.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Yea, that's it, it's just y'all
    Watch out, It's a stampede!

LG.
    We're all about the game, so strategy is king here Summer. Don't worry, though, as we do forgive the players for being human, except when they are as terrible at the game as GABE was last season and just give up because they are idiots. We like to watch people who are there to win $1,000,000, not people who just want to be on tv so that they can get noticed and be a star. :rolleyes
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

JR.
    Aha! My Brian theory is playing itself out slowly but surely.

Miss F, I was thinking the same thing about the cars and piano. That made absolutely no sense.

After giving us views of the piano and Caddies, I half expected her to say "Oh yeah, don't forget, I've still got all this great jewelry...Just wanted you to know that this 4-karat diamond ring is still safe and sound! Oh, and I bet you have been up night wondering how much is in our checking account, so you can rest easier knowing our balance is..."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast