Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 10 Promo vidcaps

Episode 10 Promo vidcaps

{Jeff Probst} Next time on Survivor
    [IMG]images/user/3dd4574e7b1e4b2e.jpg[/IMG]
    {Jeff Probst} Ted feels the sting of receiving three votes
    [IMG]images/user/3dd457927bde2d99.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/user/3dd457d97caf0508.jpg[/IMG]
    {Ted} I got three votes from the members of Sook Jai.
    [IMG]images/user/3dd457f17cfe0508.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/user/3dd4580d7d390104.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/user/3dd458517de9cdd0.jpg[/IMG]
    {Clay} Ted doesn't know we instigated those three votes for him...
    [IMG]images/user/3dd458837e41403e.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/user/3dd458a67e853874.jpg[/IMG]
    {Clay}...and, uh, and he won't.
    [IMG]images/user/3dd458c37ed3769c.jpg[/IMG]
    {Jeff Probst} Someone gets a big reward
    [IMG]images/user/3dd459277f96333c.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/user/3dd459407fa91fa1.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/user/3dd45987017a303a.jpg[/IMG]
    {Jeff Probst} You'll be treated to a once in a lifetime experience
    [IMG]images/user/3dd459c70225162a.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/user/3dd45a1b02d9801a.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]images/user/3dd45a3503270406.jpg[/IMG]
    "That's Numberwang!"

Here are episode 10's "clues" from the CBS web site.

After being shocked by the vote at Tribal Council, one Survivor begins questioning a former ally as a secret plot is revealed.

Two tribemates return from a surprise trek away from camp with full stomachs and a suspicious gift.

Meanwhile, one tribe member preys on the fears of another in an attempt to gain votes and become the Sole Survivor.
    "That's Numberwang!"

After being shocked by the vote at Tribal Council, one Survivor begins questioning a former ally as a secret plot is revealed.

Obviosuly referring to Ted.
    Do you think the ally he's questioning is Brian or could it simply be Clay?
    Although a definite alliance was made between Ted and Brian, I would imagine Ted considered all the Chuay Gahn tribe as allies at this stage while there are still Sook's in the competition.

Two tribemates return from a surprise trek away from camp with full stomachs and a suspicious gift.

Well this could technically be anyone. We do know from the TV guide blurb, that one person in the team is upset that the winner of the challenge chooses someone else to take with them on the reward.
    This could even be Helen winning and taking Penny, the "clue" has broad scope imo.

Meanwhile, one tribe member preys on the fears of another in an attempt to gain votes and become the Sole Survivor.

I have no idea why, but I think this is Jake finally turning to either Helen or Jan to try and gain their support, but again there are other options.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if Jake turns to Jan. They already have formed a bit of a bond, so she's a likely ally.. and probably the most capable of trust.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I hope it's not too late for Jake to make a decent play for the final positions.
    He should have gone to Jan or Helen last night, but hindsight is 20/20.

I think he was on the right track going to Clay, he certainly stood a better chance of forming some kind of alliance with him than with Brian imo.
    They always seem to forget that if they can't rally the other tribe to their cause, they could go for the last ditch tactic of turning the tribe against each other and splitting the vote.
    That might be Jakes best hope for survival. He has to get in there and mix it up a little. If he tells Ted that Brian and Clay suggested voting for him, Ted might decide to try his luck with the remaining Sooks and get Jake to work on bringing Jan into their group.
    "That's Numberwang!"

That's exactly what Jake has to do Fluff. I see this as a great opportunity.

Should Jake get to Ted and convince him that the CG's set him up via the SJ, it may well turn the CG's against each other, and that will be a whole new ballgame.

The preview does say "the secret plot is revealed" so hopefully that means that Ted figures it out.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Princess
    I agree - Jake must approach Jan and/or Clay. I think now that Ken is gone, it should be much easier to try to get an alliance with 2 ppl from CG. I don't think it is possible to persuade only one person (or even 2) to join an alliance of 3, when at least one of the three is perceived as strong.

I wonder what the "suspicious surprise" is?

JR.
    I hope Ted is surprised and not pissed at getting those 3 votes, after all, his entire tribe voted for Ken.

Ted might be a little depressed to think the whole "opposition" voted for him. He's down at the moment anyway and it can't be nice to hear your name read out, even though it is part of the game. He might also be thinking about the possibility of previous votes counting in the event of a tie.I haven't heard if that rule has been bought back this season.

I think the thing that will really piss him off is finding exactly which of his Chuay's lobbied for the Sooks to vote for him.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Looks like 2 people on that elephant (hard to see in the vidcap, but it was pretty clear on TV). So the Reward Challenge winner will have the unenviable task of choosing somebody to tag along? Seems like this could ruffle a few feathers next episode.

Also, I hope the elephant makes it through the trip okay. Poor Jan would have quite a job in front of her if the big guy keeled over.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast