+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Survivor: Pirate Report (Day 15) - Jonnie Fairplay, Master of His Own Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX
    Shawn may be annoying, but he wasn't voted out last night either, so apparently that annoying quality is not sufficient to lead to his ouster, and if they booted Trish over Shawn, there is no doubt in my mind that Michelle would be next under any scenario, even if she had finished the challenge.
    Shawn stayed because of an unexpected turn of events that happened. Rupert was in danger so Rupert had to approach him in order to save both their necks. He could have been Michelle. If Michelle had enough sense or fighting spirit, she could have gone with the plan and in effect attract more favor from the tribe. If you think of it, let's say she went with the plan so she saved herself and they didn't have to go to TC. This means that Morgan would have one less member again and you are approaching the merge. You'll never know what will happen in the next three days. People fighting, quitting, backstabbing, getting injured, getting more annoying, etc. So you'll just have to take your chances and stay for as long as you could even if you think you dont have a chance of making it going to the merge. All Drake had to do was to win 2 more ICs or if they lose one, Michelle can maneuver to vote Shawn out before the merge (which became Trisha).

FORT Newbie
    I understand what they wanted Michelle to do when they went into the challenge but as it turned out, she didn't need to do that- the opposing team wasn't picking the one to drink the stuff. So, I don't understand what the big deal was that she didn't do as she was told. By Jon... UGH.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippy
    I understand what they wanted Michelle to do when they went into the challenge but as it turned out, she didn't need to do that- the opposing team wasn't picking the one to drink the stuff. So, I don't understand what the big deal was that she didn't do as she was told. By Jon... UGH.
    For the tiebreaker, Morgan DID get to pick someone from Drake to drink and they picked Sandra. Drake picked Darrah who narrowly won.

Good Job Bill !

It is time for Osten to find his second windÖ or his first wind for that matter.
    Amen to that....I'm wondering if he'll make it to the merge.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234