+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Probst

I'm definetely feeling that he is starting to feel like a dork doing that everytime

I wonder if MB and Jiff realize how very much we would all enjoy it if Jiff was allowed to smack the survivors around...just a little bit. I mean, wouldn't you pay to see him leap over the fire at TC and knock Johnny Fairplay off his seat?

I guess we only get the good stuff in the precaps...
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

SO TRUE!

Quote Originally Posted by lalol
    SO TRUE!
    Whoa...

I can see it now. Survivor/TAR melding to form a new reality show "Kick Jeff."
    The premise would be the merging of tribes on the first show. The tribes band together in an all out chase of Jeff around the globe. Challenges could consist of which tribe member gets to hold his head under the water the longest, and which set of contestants get to stuff "stuff" down his throat while he tries to count to 10 backwards--all-the-while taunting him with comments like, "Glad you showed up, Jeff! You call that effort? Jeff, no cheating now! Jeff, you're way off course..." After Jiffy survives each challenge he is released to "run," only to be caught again. Each time Jiffy-Pop is "plundered" of one piece of his clothing. The game is over after each of the contestants has his/her turn “challenging” Jeff, or he becomes nude.
    Paintin' the Town Blue!

I'm just so pleased that Jiff was finaly given the finale gig, after three seasons on Giant Gumball and one of Rosie O'Donnell.

The finale became instantly more interesting with Jiff as host.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I'm just so pleased that Jiff was finaly given the finale gig, after three seasons on Giant Gumball and one of Rosie O'Donnell.

He knows them all the best, he has inside info, it only makes sense. I don't know why they didn't do it to begin with
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    He knows them all the best, he has inside info, it only makes sense. I don't know why they didn't do it to begin with
    My thoughts exactly.

500 posts!

Quote Originally Posted by fluff

Jeff's the only man for that job.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    500 posts!
    Silverstar!

FORT Fogey
    Yes most definitely! I totally agree with all you guys about Jeff being the man for the finale. I never understood why you have people who weren't there anyway. They never got really good juicy stuff to talk about, it was always so blah. Once Jeff came, it got so much better!

He's the man though, I thought it was funny when he was insulting Drake at the RC saying all this stuff like "glad you could join us" and "thanks for coming to the challenge" or whatever. I think those comments were funny.

I love Jeff though, I think he's a great host, I like his comments, no matter how mean. I don't think I'd like it if they were directed to me, but if not, I think it'd be funny.

I loved when he called Jon out for being "loaded" cuz that guy had it coming.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast