+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What will happen to drake

FORT Newbie

What will happen to drake

this is only based on my opinion not a spoiler

Well it looks like that drake will loss IC next week then they will vote off shawn.

the merge will not happen in epsiode 7 like in thailand where i can compare drake to shook jai. drake will loss all challanges and when the merge comes
    they are outnumbered by the morgan tribe.

maybe the merge will happen in epsiode 9 like in thailand
    Last edited by John; 10-17-2003 at 10:38 AM.

I don't know but i sense a downfall on Drake. I wouldn't want another late merge though. I wouldn't want another Sook Jai situation going on though

Holding down the FORT... Joe_Madre's Avatar
    What's a Sook Jai situation?

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Madre
    What's a Sook Jai situation?
    Also could be referred to as a Pagonging. Basically, one tribe goes into the merge outnumbered, and they are picked off one by one at the TC. Until the only folks left, are all from the same original tribe.

Rab
    It'll only be fun at the merge if both tribes come in with 5 members each. Otherwise it's way too predictable to see who goes in the final four.

I think Morgan's going to tribal council next week--just because the previews pointed to trouble at Drake--classic MB.

I'd rather see Morgan go this time, just to see if what Lill said in her interview would hold true--if Ryan O would bust up the alliance to protect Darrah. It would be interesting.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Well the Drake situation can be more described as the 'Sook Jai' situation since both tribes first won many challenges and finally threw a challenge to vote somebody off. Then the whole tribe went to a downfall

+ Reply to Thread