+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TV Guide Sneak-Peek at tonight's episode (10-16)

TV Guide Sneak-Peek at tonight's episode (10-16)

From my digital cable summary for 10-16's episode:

"Tempers flare as the men of one tribe build a shower that makes everyone bathe in the open"

Wonder which tribe that is!
    Last edited by chirospasm; 10-16-2003 at 03:19 PM.
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

I am thinking it is Morgan since Drake has the tarp.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

FORT Fogey
    talk about whiners, if you don't like the shower then don't use it.

Why don't they just build some cover if they are so worried about being seen? I seriously doubt the men have decreed that no one is allowed to improve the shower. Besides, if it is Morgan, they don't have much to make cover with anyway. I'm betting its Drake, though. Sounds like something those guys would do while Daddy was away at the other camp. Jon was probably hoping for a repeat of Jenna and Heidei's lesbo act.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Must be Morgan, they've built everything else on the beach, why not this too. Here's an idea girls, keep the undies on. I can just see Osten now: must...carry...into......jungl e.... No...too weak...(cough)...! What? Did someone say coconut football???

SP

Premium Member
    My guess is Drake. That's the sort of thing Jon would do. You know Sandra and Trish won't take any kind of that nonsense. What befuddles me though, is that they do have a tarp. But, maybe it is after the RC, and maybe Morgan won the RC, and took back their tarp. Just thinking out loud. See ya.

It is hard for me to imagine how they could not have build something that has palm leaves on sides to block sight, since there is plenty enough of that stuff around. And I agree with the person who mentioned don't whine instead just fix it up girls. You can build as well as the guys.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    It is hard for me to imagine how they could not have build something that has palm leaves on sides to block sight, since there is plenty enough of that stuff around. And I agree with the person who mentioned don't whine instead just fix it up girls. You can build as well as the guys.

They should've built two shelters to house both the men in one and women in the other or make little dorms lol.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    We are talking about the Morgan tribe, ya know. They wouldn't build anything that wasn't absolutely neccessary. Besides I didn;t hear any complaining... Although, I can't understand anything that Darrah says. :

You know, I am starting to think those girls are exhibitionists as well as the guys of the tribe
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

+ Reply to Thread