+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Recap. Ep 4 "The Legend of Clueless Schmo".

Excellent job!
    Burton tags Sandra. They actually touch hands, I can’t remember that being in the rules. Anyway, she runs all of about three feet to the closest of the pieces buried in the sand, pissing off Jon who obviously had his eye on that one.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Jon reminds us in “confessional”, that he is Jonny Fairplay. Cast your mind back to the first episode, he’s Jonny Fairplay, he doesn’t play fair
    You know, I had forgotten that he meant he doesn't play fair. His stupid little nickname which I'm sure he made up himself is so irritating because it doesn't make sense! Argh!

Great recap! Your Clay Aiken throw-away joke had me
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluff
    Rupert is not wearing his shoes, so now I have to spend the rest of the show wondering how he’ll manage shoeless. Were his shoes in the Drake boat and hurled over to him?
    If so, did he catch them or did they land in the water? What if the RC is something that makes the wearing of shoes an absolute necessity, like a “who is wearing the best shoes” contest? And most importantly, if I’m really this obsessive why am I wasting my time thinking about this when I should be washing my hands?
    Fluff, I think that is one of the funniest things you've ever said - and tying your title to it was very clever. Another great recap - I got plenty of excercise getting back in my chair after

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Now, I played this segment back about 17 times, and I think we saw Rhino’s horn when he surged back up to the surface of the water after a successful diving attempt.
    I think I saw a very small, fuzzy nudity blob and assume Rhino will be using the standard “cold water” defense.

Wonderful, as usual

As always, an excellent job.

Quote Originally Posted by park_ave_teach
    Great recap, Fluff! You are extemely observant!

One question: Did anyone else notice Jon flashing double peace signs during the TC? Or is he just such an odd individual that he keeps two fingers out when he crosses his arms?
    I noticed that also and wondered what it was. At first I thought it might be some inside wrestler thing that only they would get. My sister said maybe it was message for someone back home like Carol Burnett who tugged her ear at the end of every episode as message telling her mom "I love you".

I started watching about 15 minutes into the show, so I'm grateful that I can catch up with your superb recaps,Fluff. It's like I didn't miss a thing. Love the title, too!

Shawn and Jon's argument does appear to have a certain "made for T.V."quality about it.
    Miss this part, but it is very interesting.

Instead they decide to try and dig a deeper moat. Yes, good idea. Perhaps you can get a fair maiden and a dragon delivered too.

Now, I played this segment back about 17 times, and I think we saw Rhino's horn when he surged back up to the surface of the water after a successful diving attempt. I think I saw a very small, fuzzy nudity blob and assume Rhino will be using the standard "cold water" defense.

Of course had Darrah been there she would have made light work of laying out the body, but thankfully there is no corpse stinking up the joint, just a stray Clay Aiken CD MB threw in there for the hell of it.
    You are too funny!

Premium Member
    Wow
    That was very well done!

Your recap was informational and totally hilarious! Since I actually missed the show last Thursday, your recap was more than just entertaining for me this week, Fluff. It was invaluable to my continued viewing pleasure.

I couldn't resist listing a few favorite moments:

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I think I saw a very small, fuzzy nudity blob and assume Rhino will be using the standard “cold water” defense.

pissing off Jon who obviously had his eye on that one.

Andrew who once again blinds us with his leaderships skills by claiming a nearby, beach dwelling puzzle piece.

Thanks to Trish and Sandra, he has to look for the piece that is third farthest away, He makes a mental note to lord it over them because he ran further when they are back on their own island.

Meanwhile, Jon takes a turn to pick up another piece from the beach, cursing Trish and Sandra for causing him to get his toes wet.

Jon decides he’ll settle the “who’s a better swimmer?” debate with Sandra once and for all by actually going into the water. He quickly slides Michelle’s glasses into his sock, just in case his swimming style is a bit crap, which it is

The tribe curses their inability to find “The Devils Fork”.
    Think outside the box folks. You aren’t literally looking for a fork with a “property of Satan” sticker on it. “If found, please return to Mephistopheles”.

Andrew and Rhino have decided that all this living on a beach business is doing nothing for their chances of catching fish, so head off into the jungle in search of seafood.

They think the dorsal fins showing on their map indicate sharks in the area, which in turn indicates an abundance of fish. Yes guys, you’re right, the maps really are that accurate. I’m surprised the Drake’s couldn’t find their treasure. Turn right at the skeleton, carry on past the giant scorpion and the treasure is under the great big red X.

For the benefit of the contestants that were recruited by casting agents and haven’t seen the show before, Jiff gives his “fire equals life” spiel as they take their seats.

As she has sat out at least one challenge in each of the last three episodes, apparently her own name rotates a lot faster than Rupert’s.

Yep, that plan worked like a charm Burton. You actually engineered your own dismissal, which makes you dumber than Jon…but with better hair.
    Um, gee, I didn't get carried away did I?!?!

Great job Fluff!

JR.
    Instead they decide to try and dig a deeper moat. Yes, good idea. Perhaps you can get a fair maiden and a dragon delivered too
    This is great Fluff. I want a dragon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast