Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: episodes 5 and 6 theory

FORT Newbie

episodes 5 and 6 theory

Epsiode 5

Morgan wins RC

Maybe Darrah will loot an item from the Drake tribe. Drake will like Darrah

Drake wins IC

They will steal Darrah cause they have known her well.

Episode 6

Drake wins RC

Morgan wins IC

I think Drake will throw another challenge because they want to vote shawn
    before the merge because they see him as a threat and they already have 6 members to join the merge and they have darrah so they dont have to worried to be voted one by one cause they are the majority.

Episode 5 - Ryan O.
    Episode 6 - Shawn
    Episode 7 - Osten
    Episode 8 - Andrew
    Episode 9 - Tijuana
    Episode 10 - Michelle
    Episode 11 - Jon
    Episode 12- Darrah

The Final Four

Rupert
    Christa
    Sandra
    Trish

And your reason for this theory is?

Rab
    Your support behind the answers are fairly weak or nonexistant. Here's an example I can come up with:

Sandra wins Survivor Pearl Islands b/c everyone loves her.

See? It just doesn't work.

Steal Darrah? How so? Rupert was not "stolen" by Morgan, and although it is not clear if it's even allowed, it's most likely not. Rupert was "won" in the RC which is entirely different from what you are speculating/predicting.

You are probably right in assuming that Darrah would be liked by Drake. I know people tease and joke about her, and it's amusing, but I'm willing to bet that in person i.e. "real life" she's a nice girl. Being quiet is probably her personality, and there is nothing wrong with that. Some people are just more comfortable in life "fitting in" by keeping a low profile. If I was a betting man I'd say that we haven't even begun to see Darrah's potential as a Survivor. She could shock us all, not to mention some rumors out there having her go VERY far in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by amazzze
    Epsiode 5

Morgan wins RC

Maybe Darrah will loot an item from the Drake tribe. Drake will like Darrah

Drake wins IC

They will steal Darrah cause they have known her well.

Episode 6

Drake wins RC

Morgan wins IC

I think Drake will throw another challenge because they want to vote shawn
    before the merge because they see him as a threat and they already have 6 members to join the merge and they have darrah so they dont have to worried to be voted one by one cause they are the majority.

Episode 5 - Ryan O.
    Episode 6 - Shawn
    Episode 7 - Osten
    Episode 8 - Andrew
    Episode 9 - Tijuana
    Episode 10 - Michelle
    Episode 11 - Jon
    Episode 12- Darrah

The Final Four

Rupert
    Christa
    Sandra
    Trish

I like your final four, Amazzee!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by Idol Critic
    Steal Darrah? How so? Rupert was not "stolen" by Morgan, and although it is not clear if it's even allowed, it's most likely not. Rupert was "won" in the RC which is entirely different from what you are speculating/predicting.
    Ruper was won in the IC not RC. We don't know if this twist will continue till the merge but I think it will. It's a good twist instead of a swap. The players spend time with other tribe, compete for reward but are still members of original tribe and compete with them for IC. It also gives the winning IC tribe some control over who is booted.

So if twist continues I think that:
    Morgan will win eps 5 RC. It seems they like to send women to loot so it will probably be Darrah.
    Drake wil win IC. They will take Darrah because she is weakest and Morgan will then have to vote off someone stronger.

After that I can't see Morgan winning any challenge in
    eps6. Can they choose the same member twice? If so they choose Darrah again.

Eps 7 is usually the merge.
    Rupert will be target. He is the strongest. If my theory about Osten faking being weak is true, he may win the first individual immunity. The biggest question here will Jon and Shawn have enough votes to get rid of him. If Darrah bonds with Michelle they might. 3 Morgans, Jon, Sean, Michelle. Rupert is my favorite so I hope this doesn't happen and Rupert could also win individual immunity. I'm hoping he does because otherwise I'm afraid he is gone.

I'm sure Drake won't throw another challenge after looking at what has happened because of the last one. I wouldn't be surprised if the next IC has the possibility of another player temporarily switching side; it seems like such a turning point that Drake should have the opportunity also. (although like I've said before, that nothing is certain and Drake lost that one themselves; it probably is a one-time deal)
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by catfishbarb
    Ruper was won in the IC not RC. We don't know if this twist will continue till the merge but I think it will. It's a good twist instead of a swap. The players spend time with other tribe, compete for reward but are still members of original tribe and compete with them for IC. It also gives the winning IC tribe some control over who is booted.

So if twist continues I think that:
    Morgan will win eps 5 RC. It seems they like to send women to loot so it will probably be Darrah.
    Drake wil win IC. They will take Darrah because she is weakest and Morgan will then have to vote off someone stronger.

After that I can't see Morgan winning any challenge in
    eps6. Can they choose the same member twice? If so they choose Darrah again.

Eps 7 is usually the merge.
    Rupert will be target. He is the strongest. If my theory about Osten faking being weak is true, he may win the first individual immunity. The biggest question here will Jon and Shawn have enough votes to get rid of him. If Darrah bonds with Michelle they might. 3 Morgans, Jon, Sean, Michelle. Rupert is my favorite so I hope this doesn't happen and Rupert could also win individual immunity. I'm hoping he does because otherwise I'm afraid he is gone.

Oopps, I meant Rupert was won during the IC challenge. Thanks for catching my mistake.

I'm waiting for Morgan to win RC and go on a raid, and take Blackbeards fishing pole

On Hiatus
    I asked this in another thread, but why CAN'T they loot other team's players? That'd be a great twist.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast