+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041

Thread: 10/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Octoberraine, if you are quoting from a "reliable source" can you at least note that it's a spoiler? This is a spoiler thread but only for the 10/9 show. I saw the 10/9 show so I don't expect to hear what is going to happen in the future. I don't want to know "inside" info that someone's getting booted. It really takes away from my enjoyment of the show. There are lots of people who like it and would participate in a spoiler thread. You could make it "possible spoilers" if you are not sure of your source, but since several times you have said you are reading a site that has been right every time - to me that says you are sharing spoiler info.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Don't feel like you have to leave because of one comment from me. I can't believe you're that thin-skinned or you wouldn't spend any time over at SSucks. If one of the mods tells me I'm wrong and it's okay to post all the bootees in the 10/9 discussion thread, then I just won't read it from now on. I still think if you started a new thread, clearly labeled with something like "spoilers from Survivor Sucks" a lot of people would be happy to talk about it.

It's all good.
    Last edited by John; 10-13-2003 at 08:55 AM.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

OctoberRaine, if you haven't left yet, you should note that I sent you a private message a couple of days ago telling you the same thing. Don't post stuff that's not actually happening on the show in threads that aren't clearly marked for that purpose.

Those posts will be deleted, and if you continue as you have several times so far, you will be either temporarily or permanently removed from our site.

We have many members who DON'T like to have any information "spoiled" for them. They enjoy watching and talking about the show as it happens. We respect that here.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    One of the things we seem to be forgetting is what they show in the previews is an overblown version of what really happens. I am going to say that Ruperts friends will realize that he is not a traitor and there won't be a problem.

One other thing, correct me if I am wrong, but in the clip didn't someone say they were afraid that Rupert might "inadvertantly" give away info on the Drake tribe. That says right there that they don't think he would be a traitor.
    You're right. Trish was speaking that he may give information not knowingly. I am pretty sure the CBS is blowing this thing up to make us think he may be in trouble.

+ Reply to Thread