+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: In an ideal world _______ could win.

i wonder if both tribes actually talk about their previous members (with the amount of free time they have) and did the subject of the ghandia/ted incident ever came up

Well, in my ideal world, Jake would win.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Do you think it's possible for that to happen Nancy?
    It wouldn't seem so at the moment, but do you think anything could occur to change Jakes current predicament?

I would think he needs to persue the possible alliance with Brian and try to sever ties with Penny and Ken.
    It would probably lose him their votes in the end, but might help to get him further in the competition.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I like Jake and I honestly think he'll make it to the F4.

He's likeable and might be kept because of that while booting the more annoying players (Jan, Helen)

Jake is friends with Brian, the so-called power broker.

Jake is older and not perceived as much as a threat, at least less than Ken and Brian, even Ted at this point.

I'd love to see Jake win.

Invis, great point. SJ voted off Jed and Robb.. who may have been lazy, but gave 100% in the IC's. Why they kept Shii-Ann for so long, who proved herself useless in IC's and really didn't contribute all that much to the tribe except drama, is beyond me.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

In an ideal and just world, Kathy O'Brien would have won Survivor: Marquesas...

Yeah.. Kathy should have won.

I think most people think Richard was the best competitor, but forget that Kelly had a streak of IC wins. She kicked ass and proved that it's not just the men you have to watch out for. Richard just manipulated the best.

Colby played better than Tina. Hands down. He should have taken Keith. Idiot. Although the jury were idiots for voting Tina, so perhaps not.

Ethan played well, but Lex might have played the best. I'm happy with an Ethan win.

Vee. Good Lord (pardon the pun) Worst. Winner. Ever.

In an ideal world anyone left with the exception of Jan would be a deserving winner. Everyone has PLAYED the game that's left.

Kudos.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I agree with pretty much everything Miss F said above me, but I would have FAR prefered to see Lex win S3.

As for the question of "Can Jake win?" I sure hope the answer is yes! Not just because I picked him in the office pool - but as I've stated before, I really like the man. (Of course, not in a prison sort of way, Paulie and Lobeck. ) How can he win? Here's a potential scenario, far fetched though it may be:

Ken gets voted out. It becomes apparent to Clay that he is out of the Brian/Ted alliance. He allies with Jake and Penny. The three of them share Brian's male-biased comments and expose his alliance with Ted. Helen and Jan relize that if they don't break that alliance, Brian and Ted could end up in the final two. So, Jake, Penny, Clay, Helen, and Jan vote off Brian, then Ted. Then Jan because she drives them batty. Clay and Helen square off against Jake and Penny; Jake or Penny win immunity, and in a tie, Helen or Clay get the rock. Penny attempts to turn on Jake and ally with Clay (I threw that in to placate you Penny-haters), but Jake wins immunity. Clay is voted off. The jury selects Jake in the first ever unamimous jury vote.

See, it's as easy as a walk in the park. Ooh, a saying to post!

Princess
    I like your thery, Wayner, but I don't think it matters whether its Jake&Penny or Jake&Clay or Jake&Helen in the final 2, the jury will vote for Jake in both cases!

I love your theory Wayner.
    I don't think it's far fetched but even if it is, what the hey?
    This thread is all about trying to to get from the state of play now, to having a specific person win via whatever steps necessary (as long as they're things that could conceivably happen)
    Great job.
    "That's Numberwang!"

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Thanks Fluff. Of course, it would have been a little more impressive if I'd actually spelled "realize" correctly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast