+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 3 Recap - Be Prepared...to leave.

FORT Newbie
    “thass traybes sawl beeches”

This makes me think of Jodie Foster in the movie " Nell"

That was hillarious. Christa starst to salivate at an ol southern style lynching. That was great.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluff
    She’s just resting up after scaling the floor of the shelter, abandoning Tenzing Norgay somewhere in the foothills.

The prize, a piece of the treasure map and a $50 gift certificate to Bed, Bath and Beyond.

Osten literally just sits there performing interpretive theatre. “Tonight ladies and Gentlemen, I am ballast”.

Osten doesn’t have the confidence he did in day three. Great, we shouldn’t see him going “commando” in future challenges then.
    Great stuff, Fluff! And I'm only up to Day 8!!!

Great job Fluff. Your descriptions are hilarious!

Premium Member
    Good stuff Fluff,
    My favorite quote is "Jiff informs the Morgan’s that he’s about to call Guinness because this is the crappiest tribe ever". Too funny, everybody is thinking the same thing!!

Fabulous recap, as always, Fluff.

There are so many funny things in this review--I think it was more entertaining than the show itself! Thank you so much! When I read the part about Andrew approaching Osten to give him support "like only he can," I thought I would die laughing. Bravo!!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluff
    Last night’s twangy “we are so crap” background music has been replaced with a jaunty pirate tune.

Imagine the carnage should you mistakenly decide you’re competent enough to fashion macramé plant pot holders to sell at your next troop fundraiser.

There is something highly amusing about the idea of Christa going to Morgan to steal pot.

Even though he is making the net out of uh, netting, he has the nerve to try and establish himself as the tribe’s MacGyver.

Either she has a short-term memory problem or her dad was a budgie.

When you get home Andrew, you might want to see if HSN will give you a refund on those Tony Robbins tapes.

Such petty torments obviously have no effect on Rupert and we saw in episode one that Osten will only react if brushed by a plant that he thinks is a snake.

The Drakes swarm Rupert in celebration and Andrew approaches Osten to offer a few words of support like only he can. Something along the lines of “you suck ass”.

He discusses who to boot with Rhino, OT and T, and when they decide that “D” is capable of doing everything Scoutmaster Mrs. Lillian Morris does, it seems clear which way the vote will go.

Yes they should, if you happen to be living in some underground, post nuclear holocaust biosphere. If you’ve just been denied the chance to win $1,000,000 you should be allowed to be pissed right off.

Jiff continues to raise his eyebrows with each mindlessly political answer.
    Fluff, this was a terrific recap!!!!

Thanks!!!

You are the master.

Jiff informs the Morgan’s that he’s about to call Guinness because this is the crappiest tribe ever.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Oh, man, Fluff! You were spectacularly funny yet again. I expect no less every week, but I just love laughing out loud when I'm reading. Thanks!

My favorites (not sure if they've been repeated yet, but I guess it doesn't matter, right? ):

he keeps looking round for two more, at which point the editing team decide to cut to a shot of the somewhat busty Tijuana (how did I miss that one? )
    ----
    you could find it with such a crude tool. Speaking of which, we have yet to see any prolonged shots of Jon, so A+ for editing. ()
    ----
    Jon informs her that his dad is bigger than her dad and in response, Sandra reminds him that she is rubber and he is in fact, glue. ( )
    ----
    Osten literally just sits there performing interpretive theatre. “Tonight ladies and Gentlemen, I am ballast” (I can just hear it! )
    ----
    the stamina of an five year old boy on a Saturday afternoon shopping trip ( Great analogy!)
    ----
    I hate to do this to you Lill, but the slightest suggestion that your knot work might not be all that it should be means I have to ask for another badge back
    ----
    Darrah wastes her one line this episode ( Ain't THAT the truth?!)
    ----
    Knowing that the person first in line will get to bail the quickest, Jon obviously takes up position there.
    ----
    He discusses who to boot with Rhino, OT and T, and when they decide that “D” is capable of doing everything Scoutmaster Mrs. Lillian Morris does, it seems clear which way the vote will go. ( Very insightful, F!)
    ----
    Andrew takes Lill aside so she can listen to his pearls of wisdom while they inexplicably separate a length of rope into two thinner, weaker lengths of rope. ( My favorite line of the whole thing!)
    ----
    Jiff tells the rest of the tribe to get their torches and get out of his sight. (And one for the road. I love it! )
    OK, so I quoted a ton of stuff. I think it was worth it. Thanks again!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast