+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 3 Recap - Be Prepared...to leave.

"Jiff informs the Morgan’s that he’s about to call Guinness because this is the crappiest tribe ever."

"I have to wonder whether Osten has been working the ‘roids. You have to work out to get muscles like that, yet Osten has the stamina of an five year old boy on a Saturday afternoon shopping trip, and the athletic prowess of a baby taking it’s first steps."

LOL!

Trish throws her arms up in celebration and I note a distinct lack of armpit hair. They’ve been there a week and I cannot detect even the merest hint of stubble. Could it be after six full seasons it has finally occurred to one of the women to wax her pits before leaving home?
    I think we need no other evidence than this to know that fluff is the master of seeing all and telling all that happens every episode. Brilliant as always!

"George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I have to wonder whether Osten has been working the ‘roids. You have to work out to get muscles like that, yet Osten has the stamina of an five year old boy on a Saturday afternoon shopping trip, and the athletic prowess of a baby taking it’s first steps.

Choose smallest, choose strongest, and easy this will be.
    You get to stay home, the others get TC.
    A day without that trip is like cake with lots of frostin’.
    It could be yours, just don’t put your faith in Osten.

Wonderful prose, Fluff. Have you ever considered writing their cryptic tree-mail messages? Hilarious recap!! (Two thumbs up!)

Leo
    Premium Member
    Great recap again - I'd quote favorties, but I'd end up quoting the entire thing.

Next Week On Survivor:

The Drake’s consider throwing a challenge.
    Rupert continues to blur the line between “troubled teens mentor” and pirate.
    Osten rediscovers his lack of swimming talent.

Great job, fluff!

great recap

I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Well done as usual!

Funny recap, Fluff! I've quoted my favorites below.
    She's just resting up after scaling the floor of the shelter, abandoning Tenzing Norgay somewhere in the foothills.
    This might not be the very smartest idea, I’ll give you that, but at least she’s enthusiastic, if obviously highly mistaken if she thinks the treasure would be so close to the surface you could find it with such a crude tool. Speaking of which, we have yet to see any prolonged shots of Jon. . .
    Andrew informs her that the person who is voted out is the weakest and they shouldn’t mind as they should put the needs of the group first. Yes they should, if you happen to be living in some underground, post nuclear holocaust biosphere. If you’ve just been denied the chance to win $1,000,000 you should be allowed to be pissed right off.

Great job, fluff!

I really am trying to cut back on the amount of things I quote from a recap/precap/article…. I am actually glad that a lot of other people already quoted as I would have had an even harder time… so in addition to every other quote above…..
    Quote Originally Posted by recapper extraordinaire
    If their morale gets any lower Jiff will have to provide them with a treasure map to find it.

I imagine it wasn’t all that difficult for you to get time off work was it Andrew?

Speaking of which, we have yet to see any prolonged shots of Jon, so A+ for editing.

obviously pooh-poohing his “is that a pair of glasses in you sock or are you just pleased to see me” explanation
    or crochet a giant rug
    while Osten literally just sits there performing interpretive theatre. “Tonight ladies and Gentlemen, I am ballast”.

as all they ever complain about is the “sleeping facility”. Right Andrew…and people not pulling their weight… and Osten wanting to quit…and the entire Drake tribe being “beeches”.

Christa starts to salivate at the thought of a good old southern style lynching.

Knowing that the person first in line will get to bail the quickest, Jon obviously takes up position there.

Andrew takes Lill aside so she can listen to his pearls of wisdom while they inexplicably separate a length of rope into two thinner, weaker lengths of rope.
    and although it was quoted above this had me laughing so damn hard I had to include it:
    Jon informs her that his dad is bigger than her dad and in response, Sandra reminds him that she is rubber and he is in fact, glue.
    “thass traybes sawl beeches”
    **Phonetic spelling at it’s best fluff!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast